PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF splatoon/rain world art

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

on the tin, specifically looking for art of an oc of mine. send links to like, art shops or whatever, or just like, offer directly but i would prefer at least a couple examples of art style to get an idea. edit: by the way its very well within the realm of possibility i commission multiple people so like, even if this does somehow get an oddly large amount of people offering, go ahead and throw your hat into the ring anyways edit 2: while i'm at it i'm also looking for someone willing to draw rain world characters as well, specifically a slugcat. figured i might as well include it instead of making a new post
i uh. kin/oko. they/xem/it pronouns. howdy. i'm just really fond of trapinch. and vibrava. and flygon. i have a problem.
Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
Hello! I’d love to draw a Splatoon OC, the last one I did was this of an inkling for Artfight last year ^_^ My art shop is here if the art style interests you and if you’d like to see more examples! Would love to give it a shot, even if it’s not an Inkling OR Octoling! <3
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Buying Kusanagi for 20 ZC/equiv! Just send a trade!
bump with updated information/rename (also i'll be looking into the art shop posted in a second)
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
howdy there!!! i LOVE drawin splatoon/couple stuffs!! heres my art shop for a full range of examples! my return time is usually 15 minutes - 1 hour after orderin! heres my lil splatsona for reference! and for couple stuff, heres some examples! >:D

boop!

HE/HIM • 20 Y/O • ART SHOP! bg/icon by silver raven!
bump
bump
ThunderWolf's AvatarThunderWolf
Hello! I'm a Rain World fan. I haven't done a huge amount of fully polished slugcats(I typically draw very rough comics), but here are some I did quickly for a presentation: https://imgur.com/a/CcprU72 Not colored or anything, these are just to give you an idea of how I draw slugcats, since I've seen that how people draw them ranges a LOT. Of course, I can stray from my usual if you'd like. And here are some examples of more finished art of mine: https://imgur.com/a/Wbn9Ogq Let me know if you might be interested. Thanks.
bump
bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page