PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

CaramelDog's Sprite Studio - Fully Custom Gen 5 Sprites!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hi!! I'd like a few, would you be able to do some complex ones? could I dm you my characters? >_< And whats the max you can do per person/order?O :
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x154 / 500 credits
CaramelDog's AvatarCaramelDog

QUOTE originally posted by SpaceCinnaBuns

Name: SpaceCinnaBuns Type of Order (Splice/Edit, Trainer, etc.): Custom Sprite Payment Offer: 1,500,000 Character Included: Lady Avalon Description and/or References: Link to her Reference Sprite Permission Proof (if Applicable): N/A Other notes: For the posing, maybe something an elegant pose? :0c Also hi yes I'm back I loved the commission that you did for me so much that I've come back for more lol o7 <3
dang lol I'm flattered you liked the other one so much! Love the character! She's so pretty and mysterious hehe. I'm assuming you want a sprite of the feral form on the reference card, correct? When you're ready, just send over half payment and I'll get started :3

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

Hi!! I'd like a few, would you be able to do some complex ones? could I dm you my characters? >_< And whats the max you can do per person/order?O :
Hey there :3 I'm down to sprite some more complicated designs, I'll just have to see them to say if they warrant a slightly higher fee. Feel free to DM! If it's easier, my PFQ username is the same as my Discord, so you could DM me on there if you want (I'm in the PFQ discord server so my acc shouldn't be too hard to find.) Also, guess there isn't really a limit to how many sprites I could do per order lol. Only issue is it might take me a while to get them all done :P
~ 0! ~
She/they - BREAKNECK BLITZ! I have a Pokémon Sprite Shop! Avatar + Mini sprite by me, bg from MHRise
Yep yep!! Her feral form! I'll send over half of the payment rn! <3

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page