PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Co-Breeding in Daycare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

PanPan12's AvatarPanPan12
While I was viewing a Lurantis egg, this suggestion popped up in my head. So, what if we could Co-Breed pokemon in Daycare like in a Roblox Game called Dragon Adventures? Basically, you request another user to breed their pokemon with yours, and they may decline/accept.
PFP is my art of my OC named Candycanebox.

Achievement Pokemon to click!

This is my first albino that I got from a trade.
Lv. 15 — 435 / 902
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
waffel's Avatarwaffel
While this could be helpful, it makes the value of breeding pairs go down hugely. Also, it would be requesting a lot of the system. I don't see why you even need to co-breed pokemon.

display

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

TR

Score: 0

credit

most code by me; TR by LyanKai; Avatar

QUOTE originally posted by slicky

While this could be helpful, it makes the value of breeding pairs go down hugely.
You mean that, for example, if you want to co-breed a Field pokemon with a Monster pokemon, it won't breed together?

QUOTE originally posted by slicky

Also, it would be requesting a lot of the system.
What do you also mean by that?
Eggy's AvatarEggy
What they mean is that if people would be able to breed Pokemon currently belonging to other people, it would negatively impact the value of the breeding pairs people sell. There are players that are after pairs with above 90% compatibility because it gives a greater chance to get eggs and getting that high requires pairing Pokemon with different OTs; if people were to freely pair their Pokemon with any other Pokemon, especially the ones that don't belong to them, there would no longer be a need to build breeding pairs because you could just request other people to breed your Pokemon with theirs. The market for these would sink very fast. The second point refers to how much this would impact the performance of Sally (the system). She would have to handle all the requests, and then there's always one question: whose clicks will count for the egg cycles? How will this work? What's going to happen if both parties attempt to collectbthe same egg at the same time? This seems like it could be taxing on the server.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Now I don't need this suggestion anymore.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page