PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lab Reloader Bundles

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Suggestion Title: Lab Reloader Bundles Suggestion Summary: Allow Lab Reloaders to be bundled for easier trading, or at least allow purchase of them in bundles (ala Daycare Passes). Positive points: Allow easier trading. They're already "sold" in bundles in the lab, even though the actual purchased items show up as invidiual items. Consistency with daycare passes. Negative points: It may be confusing to have to unpack the bundles, or even very time consuming to unpack dozens and dozens of bundles. Allowing an item purchased with interaction points to be traded much more easily could impact the economy, giving interaction points a different "value" to the already existing albino radar selling method. Reason For Consideration: As mentioned in the positive points. Also, because my friend Mars used over ten thousand lab reloaders trying to get Ditto eggs with incorrect information, and I wanna send him a marsillion lab reloaders to make up for it.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
i support this for no ulterior motives at all, definitely not :^) jokes aside, i would really really like this. once im done with my hunt, I won't have much need for my interaction points and would love to be able to throw reloaders at my friends! i love things that enable easier trading, so i'd very much like to see this in future
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
I support this i think it would also be helpful as well even more so for anyone who has lab reloaders left over but also don't want to deal with trading a certain number away, i had about 300 and something left over like two or three months ago and just decided to used them since it seemed like such a pain to trade single ones away also since you can only do about 5 items at a time.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
Support. I would personally find it confusing, but from the looks of things it seems it would be useful to a lot of people ^^
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
Kanade's AvatarKanade
i support this because it would be very helpful for me personally, but i can also see why it would be confusing for others. i have a lot of extra interaction points so i would love to be able to gift some lab reloaders to my friends!
now playing... » It's Not A Game / It's Just A Ride « 0:00 ❍─────── 2:24 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page