PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ditto not showing up as often as should

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

scavengers's Avatarscavengers
My journal post tracking my ditto encounters vs lab reloads. at time of typing i've spent about 11,500 lab reloaders, plus gone through 1,000 eggs on the way to unlocking all my lab slots beforehand. Through all of these, I have only found 4 ditto eggs. According to Niet, ditto should be showing up every 148 reloads on average when all 8 slots are unlocked, which i have had since before i started using my reloaders. Obviously, I understand that nothing is statistically impossible so this could be a major outlier. However, it seems other people have been finding similar results to me, as I know a few other users have also used reloaders recently and not seen ditto showing up as often as it should. i know niet has re-checked the ditto odds previously, but i just wonder if there might be something else affecting the ditto rates. in the case that this is a site-wide skill issue, or i'm simply missing something, i do apologise xD
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
oops, guess i should update this for anyone who isnt in the discord since i see so many people subscribed! what happened if i'm understanding it correctly is: the numbers given were not right, but the actual rate was pretty similar to what was intended. instead of 1/148 with 8 slots, it is 1/1920. niet said that this is correct, and currently the rate ditto should be showing up at.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Can someone update the wiki with that number? I popped the old one on the lab page when it was first mentioned a month or two ago (I can't do it now and probably won't have time on my desktop for a bit)
i got you! should be on there, thought it would be most helpful to put the odds for 4 slot and 8 slot.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page