PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Weird Missing Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Peckish's AvatarPeckish
My Hisuian Electrode has seemingly disappeared after a series of strange bugs. First off, just after I had removed it from the party, swapped with another pokemon, I went to move it in my field, but it gave me an error along the lines of 'Field Movement doesn't apply to party, try 'MoveinParty' instead'. I then repeatedly tried moving, before realising something was wrong, so I then attempted to swap them back, putting the now missing pokemon back in the party. Unfortunately something clearly went wrong during this as well, but it gave me no errors at the time. When I refreshed my fields page neither were there and there was also no pokemon in the party. When I returned to the party page, the self-healing code brought back the other pokemon, but my missing pokemon is now seemingly in the field, but the field doesn't show it. (I also tried the party self-healing code a couple more times.) I'm pretty sure the solution is to trade it out and back again, as that would hopefully rest the field data.

Screenshots

This is the field that it's supposedly in - it isn't here. Same for the links page. However, the field summary page shows that there are 30 pokemon in there - including the missing one - which is conflicting evidence. The pokemon's summary page shows it in that field.
(I'm on Chrome on Web)
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
149/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
I got it back by sending a trade, but still very interested in how this bug occured...
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page