PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass Item trading

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Chiro's AvatarChiro
Suggestion Title: Mass Item Trading Suggestion Summary:So, my thought is that we could be able to trade items in large amounts. Positive points: -Quick and easy for trading -much easier to know how many items you've sent Negative points:I saw direct item trading in rejected and I wasn't completely sure how similar this is to that. Reason For Consideration:An example I could use where this could be helpful is that I was selling sweethearts and I had to trade 217 sweethearts... It was quite tedious, and I found it hard to keep count of how many I had sent.

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I personally would love to be able to trade more than 5 items at a time! There is another suggestion asking for this as well. ^.^
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Don't quote me on this, but I believe Niet has rejected this idea multiple times because he had offered something similar originally but there was a lot of pushback (i believe due to the fact that there would be conditions to it?), and now it's been so long that the whole trading system would now need to be reworked to allow this? However... I still personally think it's worth looking back into it, even if it requires either a rework of the trading system or a new solution entirely. Sending items can be a bit of a hassle. ;u; Even with gems, which have the small -> Medium -> large system for that reason, a lot of people still prefer to trade in mediums, so even those could benefit from being able to trade more at once, even though they have a workaround!
Current Type Race score = 7788
Saving for Memory Stick!
225/200
All art by me.
Saladfissh's AvatarSaladfissh
an alternative could be packing more kinds of items into one, like packing 21 boxes into a box box and dcp into x60 dcp. if we could do this same thing with items like lab reloaders and sweethearts, e.g. lab reloaders x60 or sweethearts x60, maybe that'd work?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page