PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clicklist Filters/Features

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

SíleNeshoba's AvatarSíleNeshoba
Many times I get users that I cannot interact with either through the "Open 10" feature next to the users online or from the "Open top 50" from the Today's Interactions page. I thought it would be nice to have either an option to hide the uninteractable users or have it be autuomatic. It can also help some people to have a couple of different filters such as choosing clicklists for the type races since I know some people will make them for each team or to have it be either just pokemon or eggs showing. I only mention about the uninteractable users as I've only seen users that I have yet to interact with from the "Open 10" clicklist and after some time the amount of users I cannot clickback on today's interactions build up and can make it harder to interact with later users, even when I use the list where I've made return interactions. It's not as much of a problem for me at least if there is only one or two pokemon or eggs in a party, but having a fully empty party means having to keep clicking 'Next' to get to a user I can click for. For either the hiding uninteractable users or the filtered clicklists, it can be a bit difficult to figure out how they should be taken out and/or filtered since parties can change, egg types are only known for eggs that are registered in the Pokedex (which can be reset), some eggs have multiple types upon hatching (such as the case of the Oricorio), and parties can have a mixed batch of types and either pokemon or eggs.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page