PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Keyword System for Trading

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

raihansfave's Avatarraihansfave
I am not sure if this was brought up before or exists because I am fairly new to this game but, I thought it might be an easy way to find shops and trading threads by finding keywords such as pokemon name, item name, etc. for example: lets say you are looking for an albino bidoof, you could open a "keywords" tab and then search any shops or trading threads mentioning that specific pokemon or item kinda like ctrl + f but except it searches for mentions of said pokemon in threads

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲| 𝐀𝐧𝐲 | 𝟏𝟖+

⟡⟡⟡𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 ‹𝟹 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 & 𝟏𝟖+ .ᐟ.ᐟ 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞 ‹𝟹!
??? ??????credits

credits

✰ 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞 @RAINB0W ✰ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧 @muttmurdock 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 ✰ 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥 @thepridful𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫
⊹ ࣪ ˖ 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 556
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
This would be considered a search function and has been rejected multiple times. Here is the full post as to why the Forum Search Function has been rejected. Also, we do have a wiki page of the Summary of Rejected Suggestions which we try to keep up with as much as possible and it might be helpful in case you want to know if it has been rejected before. ^.^
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page