PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stuck in the Scour Void

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

EnderWolf513's AvatarEnderWolf513
I've come across a new issue- One that may have happened recently just because there were a lot of people on the site at once, and lag messed it up- I had four scour missions to collect, but the page was being very laggy- I clicked the four "Retrieve" buttons, but they were faded for a while, before I got a bunch of errors- "This Pokemon is Busy" "Pokemon is Not on A Scour Mission" etc. I was eventually able to send three of them out again on another scour, but the second one (in the image below) seems to be stuck with the retrieve button on her? Even the site's notifications appear to believe that that pokemon is on a Scour, but, when I click on the "Retrieve" button for her- I get the error that she isn't... actually on a Scour Mission? I can't start a fourth mission- The Scours page won't let me, because it thinks there are four active- But I can't collect one of them, because the fourth one isn't really on a scour- She's just stuck in the void, I guess? Does anyone know a fix for this?
TypeRace: Flying! 0/200
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I can’t find anything in the forums but I believe this is a known issue that should resolve itself. Just wait an hour and the Pokemon should be retrievable. (I suppose by the time I write this it’s been over an hour, in that case, did the issue fix itself?)
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
identi.kit's Avataridenti.kit
There's actually supposed to only be 3 scour missions, not 4. What you experienced is likely a side effect of the glitch of documented in this thread: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/426806/Fourth-scour-mission-potential-exploit If you remember the details, you can make another post about it in that thread.
Forum avatar by me, based on a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon sprite.
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
No, due to the new update of ranks, you can now have 4 scour missions ^^
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
155/250 Till my Zarude hunt!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page