PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nincada evolved thrice?

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref
Bug Effect: I evolved my Nincada, and it gave me TWO Shedinja. What you were doing when the bug occurred: Evolving my Nincada. While evolving, I tried to open up the Holon Research Tower (through the Delta Points arrow under Currencies, something I do whenever I evolve a Nincada). This time, though, it gave me a constant loading screen, so I refreshed. Upon refreshing, I saw two Shedinja with one Ninjask. The two Shedinja in question. They have the EXACT same creation time, if you go down to the bottom. Browser: Chrome on mobile
shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref
Bump
What it appears to me is that nincada evolved, the system checked for an open spot in the party, the request went through but the system checked again, probably because the first request wasnt stored and the system couldnt check if it evolved. by the way, take what i say with a grain of salt, i am by no way fluent with code, but this is my best guess.
Profile Picture from the KNY (Demon Slayer) Hashira Training Arc key visual (unmodified). Mareep line hoarder. Type Race Score = 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page