PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tyrantrum Throwdown

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Welcome to Tyrantrum Throwdown

What is the V-wave of today
What is a description of the pokemon of the day that makes it not obvious at all
Phantom and Ghost guard this gym They may not be the most powerfull, but they have more reason then most. They will contact you directly if you break any of the rules below. General Rules: *All PFQ Rules Apply* 1. Do NOT DOUBLE POST. 2. Do NOT excessivly RP. RP is ok, just not too much. 3. Do NOT be rude. You will not earn a badge and I will never accept a spar from you in the future. 4. You WILL NOT be able to use legendary pokemon to recieve my badge. Since I am a one Pokemon Leader my Tyrunt/Tyrantrum will be holding gems. 5. Challanger attacks first. I will not send spars unless given a reason as to why. 6. Please use the pasword under Phantom or Ghost (Hover and see the prompt) or I will not answer you. This isn't really a rule, but I keep a log of all the battles for this gym here in a google spreadsheet.

My story (you can skip if you want)

You walk into a large cave, short clicks and grumbles roll along the walls. You walk for a while occasionally coming across gray fossils, buryed into the walls, untouchable. You keep walking deeper and deeper into the dark cave. You suddenly hear a Snarl from behind you and whip around to see a Tyrunt staring you down. It quickly bypassed you and ran into the cave softly making clicking noises. You follow the Tyrunt into a large bright opening, You push through only to see a paradice of Tyrantrum living in harmony. There is a large Tyrantrum and two smaller white ones that lift their heads and hiss in your direction. "So you have come to chalange me." A male voice speaks loudly, silencing the large preditors. He walks out of the shadows, stark black cloak hanging off his shoulders, chains cascading down. He removes his hood to reveal silver hair, Icy blue eyes, a multitude of piercings and a devious smirk to go with it. "Well let's do this."
This is my team You must beat 5/6 to gain my badge You can challange my full team, or one at a time.

Badge

There is a pile of Tyrantrum scales in the corner of the cave These are used as badges for this gym Spirit and Cadet Guard these scales so no one can steal them.

Previous Winners

As of 2/23/2024 I will post updated winners 1.) 2.) Google Spreadsheet of previous battles

Credits

I have made everything in this gym. I made the heading, badge and made all of the codes myself. I have Permission from Sei To use The banner
  • Main
I am back ! I have a Hisuian Zorua hunt going! I have 0 for sale for 600GP or equiv
1S/0A/0M -370H 0 twin/0 troll
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
"A tip of the hat, from the magical Miss Marie". The Purrlion taps the brim of her hat as she approaches, her cat-toy wand laying against her shoulder. "I've come to see what you're made of, Trainer. Give me a good show, would you?" With a smirk, the wand swings in front of her, the mist gathering into a ghostly team before her.
Fighting in a cave is pretty dark. Maybe we could take this battle to a GRASSy field?
Avatar from Changed, by DragonSnow
Absol Enjoyer's AvatarAbsol Enjoyer
A wild Absol appears. I would to have a one on one fight, my Against a mon of your decision I have things to do I sure hope this fight doesnt DRAG ON.
Melan's Sunset Gym
Melan’s Gym Badge Credit to ShadowRotom for pfp

QUOTE originally posted by Ketzal

"A tip of the hat, from the magical Miss Marie". The Purrlion taps the brim of her hat as she approaches, her cat-toy wand laying against her shoulder. "I've come to see what you're made of, Trainer. Give me a good show, would you?" With a smirk, the wand swings in front of her, the mist gathering into a ghostly team before her.
Fighting in a cave is pretty dark. Maybe we could take this battle to a GRASSy field?

QUOTE originally posted by Absol Enjoyer

A wild Absol appears. I would to have a one on one fight, my Against a mon of your decision I have things to do I sure hope this fight doesnt DRAG ON.
Apologies for the late responce! Send your spars!
AidenW's AvatarAidenW
A mega sceptile jumps from the bushes! It seems to be the one from the retired Sception Gym! It seems to challenge you... I will be using my sceptile against a pokemon of your decision
Avatar and Garden Clan image Credited to Aiden Westover
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
*My avatar was made using Fusioncalc.com (Put aegislash and aegislash together!)
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
Before I officially challenge you to the badge, I'd like to do a test battle to see how one of my pokemon can put up to your second-best IV, if that's alright. SPIKY HAT
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide

QUOTE originally posted by AidenW

A mega sceptile jumps from the bushes! It seems to be the one from the retired Sception Gym! It seems to challenge you... I will be using my sceptile against a pokemon of your decision

QUOTE originally posted by MelanUmbreon4

Before I officially challenge you to the badge, I'd like to do a test battle to see how one of my pokemon can put up to your second-best IV, if that's alright. SPIKY HAT
Both are accepted! Send your spars!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page