PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Change language regarding legendary eggs in lab

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Haydenisepic's AvatarHaydenisepic
Hi guys my suggestion is to Change the language regarding legendary eggs in lab (In My interpertation it made it sound like you could obtain legends from the lab) I remember on old pokefarmq there used to be legendary eggs in the lab its my understanding that there are still no legendary eggs in the lab and the language refering to legendary eggs or mentioning them umder the "about the lab" is pretty confusing based on them used to being able to be obtained from the lab on old pokefarm when they are only accessible from summon items. It literally mentions legendary eggs under about the Laboratory so i find it very confusing.
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
No support from me, sorry. There’s a link in that section that brings you to the summon page
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 17 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Sooty's AvatarSooty
I support this. Yes it does link to the summons page, but to me that reads like "here is more information about legendaries" rather than "this is the singular way to get legendaries". If I didn't already know they don't spawn in the lab, that wording would have absolutely made me think they did. For the regional varients it specifies they don't appear in the lab, I feel it should be similarly specified for legendaries. As a suggestion of the change: "Later still, you will be able to encounter Legendary Pokémon, though they will expect you to progress far into your journey before they will entrust you with their Eggs through the use of Summon Items" Probably could be worded better, but something along those lines would really help imo :D
Lv. 100 — +735,989
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
Haydenisepic's AvatarHaydenisepic
bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page