PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add a 'Next Page' button on Clickback screen

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
Suggestion Title: Adding a 'next page' button to clicking back Suggestion Summary: basically, adding a button like the 'get more' button when clicking eggs, but for clicking others back. Positive points: Can be more convenient for others while tapping others back. Negative points: You can just click the little green 'interactions' button -> clickback button after tapping around 50 people. Reason For Consideration: So I've noticed this while I was clicking all the people that have clicked me was that there wasn't a sort of 'get more' (in this case, a next page) button once I had clicked 50 people back. I have to click my interactions button again to reload more (or just clicking the clickback button on the top left, but I am on mobile and barely notice it) I am suggesting we can add a 'continue clicking' button (or similar wording like that) for when you reach your 50th user in your clicking people back list! I could be wording it wrong, so I'll add visuals below :>

basic example

Current clicking back others list looks like this after clicking back 50 people What it looks like after clicking 50 users (going to online users -> tweaking settings to get 50 users and then clicking 'open all') Suggesting this idea (or something similar) for clicking back others after clicking back 50 people
Of course, I don't know anything about coding, so I am not sure if this would make the site slower or something, but I am open for feedback on this suggestion! I don't think anyone has suggested this, so I'm very curious to what others think. :>
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Would this only be for the top, recieved list? It could get weird for the reciprocated list due to sorting, as the users shift around as you interact with them... (and extra weird for the last/sent list's link, which is a QoL feature heh) If it's just for the unreciprocated list, the click back link under your name has that feature, plus a feature to not include people with empty parties. I might prefer a way to just make that one get more people at once, if possible.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page