PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Diancie’s Whimsical Gems (BOX BOX STOCK: 0)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12

ChaosXy's AvatarChaosXy

QUOTE originally posted by Retsky

QUOTE originally posted by ChaosXy

added to the queue rets <3
ty!(:
of course :) on another note I have added box boxes to the shop for 100zc/500gp/500k cr a piece and currently have one and in the process of making another, first come forst serve!
Type Race Score: 0
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku
Vachilla404's AvatarVachilla404
Ivy, gimme some treasure! Name: Vachilla404 Quantity: 1 Payment: 500 gp Other: good shop
smart boi: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ All pokemon sprites by Nintendo. Avatar sprite edit by Champion Spectra.
FlawlessKing's AvatarFlawlessKing
Hello ! Retsky told me you had a cool shop so i dropped by ! I'd love your shiny adamant cravanah. So here we go Ivy gimme a 'rana! Name:Please name him - Bob the pirana. S/A:Shiny Quantitiy: 1 Payment: Gp Nature/Berry/Gender: (Adamant) Other:If you take hunts for BoxBoxes i'd be interested in that kind of service ! c:
You should come and see my new shop ! Lots of cool summons :) Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop
ChaosXy's AvatarChaosXy

QUOTE originally posted by FlawlessKing

Hello ! Retsky told me you had a cool shop so i dropped by ! I'd love your shiny adamant cravanah. Also if you take hunts for BoxBoxes i'd be interested in that kind of service ! c:
Hello, I will send that carvanha right away, while I do not currently have any plans for adding a waiting list to boxboxes (seeing how they are a first come first serve ordeal) I suggest you pay attention to the thread because there is a boxbox coming relatively soon. 👀 EDIT: Box Box in stock
paimon's Avatarpaimon
music box fir 25zc?
tresh's Avatartresh
Hiya, 75k creds for your terracotta epee?
Bunch of free mons >> https://pfq.link/~VnPY :)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page