PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Siffrin's F2U Animated Bait / Sprite Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Siffrin's AvatarSiffrin
Aww, thank you!! That means a lot to hear, I really appreciate it a ton ;v;
He / they PFP from In Stars and Time! Please play it, I cannot sing it enough praises.
silently1's Avatarsilently1
Are you doing any trainers by chance?
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Siffrin's AvatarSiffrin
I could! I'd just need to know what base to use- and do be warned, it IS more difficult to do.
I dont know much about sprites or bases. Is there a place for me to look that up? I was basically wanting Cynthia with red hair
Siffrin's AvatarSiffrin
Ah, that's simple then! I can do that pretty easily. When I say base, I just mean a canon Pokémon sprite to base the sprite off of! I make fully new sprites on rare occasion, but those are generally for real money or personal endeavours.
Okay thank you! what's a good price for that? I was hoping for it to be animated too
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Hi mind if I get a sprite edit of Fritz for 1m credits if needed I can add more possibly using zoroark form black and white
Dask's AvatarDask
Would you be willing to do a Gen5 sprite animation of my Zorua OC, Shade? For 1k Gold Poké? I've actually already done the re-coloring part for the static version, so you can use that.
Dask • she/her/they/them ^ Main Pokesonas ^
credit
Avatar by Cocoachu Background by me! (took from this video) Sprite edits by me! F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page