PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Manual Refresh for Pokewalker

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

notecardPasta's AvatarnotecardPasta
Suggestion Title: Manual Update for Pokewalker Suggestion Summary: I've been using the pokewalker lately and have noticed it seems pretty inconsistent in when it calculates steps and closing and opening it or even refreshing the page doesn't do much to force a check-in -- I'm not sure what the interval/trigger for sending that sorta info is or the minimum distance needed for an update but I'd love a button to manually update/grab your location? That way as an example you could walk to a street corner, press the button, walk down to the end of the street, press again to update, etc! It'd also be handy in areas with spotty GPS like mine so that I could get to a spot where it does work and update there when I know I can. Positive points: Can have a bit more control over accuracy/progression when checking in, would give a better look at how many watts x distance gives vs sporadic jumps in steps? Negative points: I'm not sure how the walker is coded so I can't really think of any off the top of my head, I guess you could sort of "trick" it by having two devices in different locations and having a friend press the button after you do but I also feel like that's an exploit that could already be done Reason For Consideration: Would give user control over check-ins/possibly more accurate step counting

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page