PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Words of creation – a creative writing clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123

Username: livermoregirl What kind of creative writer are you?: Mostly original fiction, though I've done fanfiction and roleplaying before How long have you been doing your creative writing?: A few years, but I don't really keep track. Maybe 3 or 4 years? What is your preferred genre?: Well it depends. Usually sci-fi but I also like fantasy, historical fiction, and whatever you call the thing when it's told through text messages (but only for funsies)
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl ---> anonymousbadger avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) May 2024 Team Dragon banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai
Score: 96
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
Thank you for your applications, I'll add you to the first post as soon as I can. Also, if you have any recommendations for the creative writing tools, any map makers, character makers or anything you often use in your creation process, let me know! .
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Username: Mijumarulover1 What kind of creative writer are you?: Roleplaying How long have you been doing your creative writing?: Honestly, I don't even know. I want to say about 10 years or so, but I'm not 100% sure. What is your preferred genre?: Fantasy
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Username: Glacierwing What kind of creative writer are you?: Fiction, mainly original but some fan as well, roleplaying How long have you been doing your creative writing?: like 4 or 5 years? What is your preferred genre?: fantasy. Mainly magic-related.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Loksfjoer

Thank you for your applications, I'll add you to the first post as soon as I can. Also, if you have any recommendations for the creative writing tools, any map makers, character makers or anything you often use in your creation process, let me know! .
I've been using scrivener for a while now. It acts as an entire notebook rather than a single document with the ability to open two things at once. This makes rewrites much easier as well as having the ability to have character profiles in the same document as the story itself!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Username: AvaTheAxolotl What kind of creative writer are you?: Roleplayer, fanfiction creator How long have you been doing your creative writing?: Since I was a kid. I have roleplayed on many different sites, and have written some fanfictions on different sites. What is your preferred genre?: Fantasy!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Everyone has been added to the first post! Welcome to the clan everyone ^_^
I downloaded the free trial of Scrivener a while back and I heard many good things about it, but I haven't really checked it out yet. It's on my to-do list.
Okay everyone, let's talk about writing. Or, more precisely, let's do some writing. Whether you are writing a story or posting in a roleplay, your character will be somewhere and that place is up to us to describe. Today's writing exercise will be: your character is in a forest. Describe this forest using only one of the senses: sight, hearing, smell, or touch. You may post your scene in the clan, but if you'd rather not share that's fine of course.
cosmaria's Avatarcosmaria
Username: cosmaria What kind of creative writer are you?: I mostly write free verse poetry, but I'm still experimenting. How long have you been doing your creative writing?: :,) 6 months. I've always loved to read, but I've just started writing. What is your preferred genre?: I'll honestly try anything fiction. If I had to choose, I guess I'd say horror.
Astra/Cosmaria S/A/D Swablu and Altaria hoarder collector
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe Sprite by Tøgê-kïss
Welcome! I will add you to the memberlist ^_^

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page