PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

relic castle - volcarona's journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

moethman's Avatarmoethman

where am i. welcome.

welcome to relic castle. a wild volcarona appeared, i guess. note: edit this bit to be cool and resemble a pokemon encounter, i don't feel like messing with code right now. hi. i'm mothman, volcarona, jay, hazmat... i have a lot of names. i guess this is me documenting my experiences on PFQ in order to be more active here - i joined in... uh, 2022, apparently, but it doesn't show because i frequently forget this site exists on account of my only sometimes-medicated ADHD. let's see if i can post here more. what do you put in these journals, anyway?

rough goals/to-do

- figure out how CSS works here so i can get started on some cool stuff - about me on profile - consider publishing pokemon fanfiction here - work on kanto dex - figure out the battle system and breed some cool pokemon

stuff about me

favorite pokemon: favorite pokemon game: omega ruby first pokemon game: the originals. not because i'm old, i just managed to stumble across them somehow when i was real little. favorite pokemon type: bug favorite pokemon movie: the power of us [go watch it, it's pretty good] favorite pokemon character: toren and colress favorite animal: cats! favorite [non-pokemon] games: half life, metal gear solid, resident evil 7 + 8, terraria, minecraft, payday, and more... ::-P favorite band: too many i'm an aspiring coder, website designer, and future game dev who's also a big fan of writing and art. pokemon has been one of my strongest interests for most of my life and i love it so much, i could talk about it for hours. i love competitive pokemon. i love horror, especially internet-inspired horror, unfiction, movies, and games, and i love art. i also am a big fan of gifs, internet archival especially re: graphics, and the old web.

hunting

my current hunt right now is Larvesta - it's my first hunt! yay! :124 : 1 : 0 : 0 future hunt ideas:
profile by PMD sprite repository trainers want me grass types fear me i only fear stealth rock
12 more eggs today, making my total egg count 48, maxing out my pokeradar, and making my total special count... 0. eventually i'll get there trying to dig around the site more, but the social sphere is a bit scary and confusing. i'd like to find some social place to hang out but i'm bad with people. hmm... i kind of want Money so i can Do Stuff. code commissions? shelve for later. hypermode is expensive when you dont have a job but i kinda want it. ponder ponder mutter mutter... i ought to get started on homework instead of dilly dallying. i have an art project due on sunday... i'll probably start breeding larvesta for IVs sometime now that i've got a good understanding of how battles function.
larvesta egg count: 54 so how about that new update? i have so many new goods now, i feel quite devious... 1/4 shiny boost? dont mind if i do~ ^^_^^ im getting on some stuff in the forums, how awesome! i still need to work on maybe coding a new about me, we'll see when i get home - although, i have a lot of homework to do, so... ::-/ and the scour boosts are super awesome. i love this. ..im a champion now! really cool! ill be a bug champion, i think. cynthia wishes she had my bug swag [this is a joke, cynthia please keep away i dont mean it]
currently waiting for the next PFQ day which is in...15 minutes, so i can charge my shiny charm and hatch my eggs [and collect this new quest egg]. im pretty excited, this is the first event ive been part of! interested to see what'll hatch... sei day soon. think ill finally get a shiny larvesta?
Lv. 38 — 3,886 / 5,558
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFire
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
THANK YOU SO MCUH SEI oh my god oh my goddddd i love her so much. my first ever shiny <333333333333 AND!!!!! I GOT A SHINY ARCHEN AS A GIFT!!!!! but pfq is being weird and wont let me link. Ah well

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page