PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

extra button/option for sweet heart sending

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Orihime's AvatarOrihime
Suggestion Title: extra button/option for sweet heart sending/trading Suggestion Summary: add an extra button/option to further decide how many "batches" of x1/2/4/8/12 sweet hearts you want to send out. for example: send out 5x/10x/50x/100x batches of either x1/2/4/8/12 sweet hearts at once. maybe that way the system messages could be reduced aswell (one message instead of 5/10/20 etc) leading to a better overview instead of having to click through pages of notifications to recount how much user X has sent me (in case I haven’t set up a trade post in the forum section). Positive points: would make trading larger quantities of e.g. 50 batches of x12 sweet hearts easier for the user. as it currently stands I have to manually count (or write it down) how many "batches" of x12 sweets I’ve send so far. Negative points: have to think of some Reason For Consideration: users would still have to actively trade with one another but the trading of primarily larger numbers of sweet hearts would be easier (freeing up time to trade with even more users?). Please feel free to add your thoughts! :)
The moment you learn how to spread your wings and love yourself, is the most beautiful moment in life. ♥ ~ credit:MochaFox check out my suggestion for adding an extra button/option for batch sending out sweet hearts ~
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
I would love this as someone who likes to send out more than one batch of 12 a lot this would be lovely to have. if we could have less notifcations too that would also be awesome as that is a pain to count how many have been sent out.
My type race4494. My trade thread can be found here
× 426 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
Mourning's AvatarMourning
full support! i cant see any downsides to this except maybe not having enough credits to do the biggest batch, but those options could be greyed out if you didnt

mourning | he/it | 20

your friendly local bug/electric trainer :3
My silly journal! Bug!Electric!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bea on Twitter TR Trophy @Cherushii78
Type Race Score; 1700
Orihime's AvatarOrihime
Bump ~
Orihime's AvatarOrihime
Bump ~

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page