PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

delta showing on egg

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

waffel's Avatarwaffel
ultra.pnge.png
Suggestion Title: Delta Egg Icon Suggestion Summary: add an icon (not what delta it will be, but just a delta icon) to an egg that will hatch into a Delta. Positive Points: You probably won't accidentally forget it's going to be a delta then release it to the Shelter. Negative Points: Causes a lot of suspense? Reasons for Consideration: As mentioned in the Positive Points, the chances of you accidentally releasing it is lowered.

display

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

TR

Score: 0

credit

most code by me; TR by LyanKai; Avatar
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Isn't this already a thing? When you delta an egg, on your party page its type changes from its real type to ??? Do you release a lot of unhatched eggs?
waffel's Avatarwaffel
ultra.pnge.png
well if it changes to ??? it's still kind of hard to tell especially when the egg isn't in your EggDex... And no, but I used to for the EggDex without breaking my chain. (It didn't work.)
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
grandmaster.pngc.png
50/50 Having a 2nd clear icon to indicate it's a delta wouldn't hurt. I used to think the egg would have a delta glow around it without giving away the type, which is cooler than a simple ??? In the type box. As for the release issue: You can just have a separate party for delta eggs or You can have a pokemon in your party to separate the delta egg from the others. Personally I don't get eggs unless I intend to hatch them, and I dont delta eggs I don't have in my dex. so the release eggs function for me doesn't get used at all. Also it asks numerous times if your sure you want to release it so at that point it's your own doing, not the sites.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
master.pnge.png
Full support. It would be very useful, in my opinion. Sometimes I forget which are which. Also, to the person above me: "Personally I don't get eggs unless I intend to hatch them, and I dont delta eggs I don't have in my dex. so the release eggs function for me doesn't get used at all. " Yes, but what if someone has a full party of eggs, but they see a pokemon that they desperately want in the shelter? In that case, they would probably release the egg to get the pokemon, potentially losing a delta because they don't know which one it is. Or if someone is breaking a hunt in favor of a POTD hunt, and they unthinkingly release the unhatched eggs to make room for the POTD eggs? They'd lose a delta. Maybe keeping better track of your eggs would help, yeah, but some people may not be able to do that. I myself am a bit scattered sometimes, and I sometimes forget important things. Just because you don't need it doesn't mean that it wouldn't be useful to other people. I think this suggestion is a good one ^^
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lil' Merp

"Personally I don't get eggs unless I intend to hatch them, and I dont delta eggs I don't have in my dex. so the release eggs function for me doesn't get used at all. " Yes, but what if someone has a full party of eggs, but they see a pokemon that they desperately want in the shelter? In that case, they would probably release the egg to get the pokemon, potentially losing a delta because they don't know which one it is. Or if someone is breaking a hunt in favor of a POTD hunt, and they unthinkingly release the unhatched eggs to make room for the POTD eggs? They'd lose a delta. Maybe keeping better track of your eggs would help, yeah, but some people may not be able to do that. I myself am a bit scattered sometimes, and I sometimes forget important things. Just because you don't need it doesn't mean that it wouldn't be useful to other people. I think this suggestion is a good one ^^
I never said "no suport because of it" just I myself do not use egg release because I prioritize one egg related thing at a time to avoid having to release eggs. So the eggs having a release function is the most useless feature to me. my post has 50/50 in the top of it because im 50/50 about the suggestion due to the fact it won't affect anything in a sense of people will still have the same issue. Majority of people have atleast 1 pokemon in their party while hatching eggs so just move that one for the other. I never said that "it was useless to implement" just its useless to ME because I egg dex hunt before starting an actual hunt. It makes it easier to avoid these issues of having to release wanted eggs. Even with pokemon that have a 2nd indication on them people will still somehow accidentally release them despite the multiple confirmations. My post litterally had a few points to help avoid these issues and to point out that at some point it is your fault for realesing eggs if you ignored the multiple warnings when releasing. The accidental release argument is still not valid. There are Multiple, multiple simple solutions to the various "problems" that do not require me to go in detail about it if you play the game. I will not touch up or repeat myself by pointing out the obvious after this post. There's a help forums if you really need advice on how to avoid issues so i advise using that. I may have been on a 2 year hiatus but the site has been the same with its game play. Regardless please do not make up things in my post that are clearly NOT there and take things way out of context. Please actually read peoples posts. I will not continue this conversation.
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

I never said "no suport because of it" just I myself do not use egg release because I prioritize one egg related thing at a time to avoid having to release eggs. So the eggs having a release function is the most useless feature to me. my post has 50/50 in the top of it because im 50/50 about the suggestion due to the fact it won't affect anything in a sense of people will still have the same issue. Majority of people have atleast 1 pokemon in their party while hatching eggs so just move that one for the other. I never said that "it was useless to implement" just its useless to ME because I egg dex hunt before starting an actual hunt. It makes it easier to avoid these issues of having to release wanted eggs. Even with pokemon that have a 2nd indication on them people will still somehow accidentally release them despite the multiple confirmations. My post litterally had a few points to help avoid these issues and to point out that at some point it is your fault for realesing eggs if you ignored the multiple warnings when releasing. The accidental release argument is still not valid. There are Multiple, multiple simple solutions to the various "problems" that do not require me to go in detail about it if you play the game. I will not touch up or repeat myself by pointing out the obvious after this post. There's a help forums if you really need advice on how to avoid issues so i advise using that. I may have been on a 2 year hiatus but the site has been the same with its game play. Regardless please do not make up things in my post that are clearly NOT there and take things way out of context. Please actually read peoples posts. I will not continue this conversation.

long

? I didn't intend my tone to be brash enough to warrent this hostile [from my perspective] of a response, so I apologise if I didn't convey that properly. My intentions were to bring up a few points as to why I think an icon would be useful, and how some people might not be as capable or able in some areas as you. To me, your post implied that you thought that because you don't have these issues, other people could easily not have them too. That's how it looked, and I responded to it. I didn't try to fabricate things, I misunderstood. [And also? Maybe it would not be useful to you, but I'm not sure that's very relevant in a suggestion thread? Because you do understand how it could be useful to others, right? Like, if a city was planning to install ramps for wheelchair users, I don't think saying 'But I can walk, so I don't need it' is a very good point to bring up.] Also, this isn't a matter of accidentally releasing. This is about needing to release a single egg for one reason or another, but being unable to tell which one is a delta because there are no visible signs of which one is which. At least, that's how I interpreted it. I could be wrong. And yes, you gave tips on how to avoid this. I'm not going to pretend that I understand them [your language was a little unclear, and I'm tired], so I can't exactly comment on how useful they are, and honestly? I just want to get eggs for my hunt and just... do that. And not do anything else. Call me lazy, but this game is just a hobby for me. Listen dude, I just think a little delta icon for the eggs would be cool and helpful. None of this was intended as a judgement of your character. Sorry if I come/came across that way. I hope you have a good day.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page