PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🖤 LF Art of my Salazzle 🖤

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
I'm currently looking for art of my Salazzle, Lilith. For this particular fusion... this is her alter ego. She is fused with Legendary Pokemon Shiny Eternatus! The first person to make this fusion for me was Xenomorph. Which is hilarious to them & I bc I imagined Lilith to have Eternatus as an armor like the Xenomorph Queen! & their user name is Xenomorph! It was meant to be :D Here's a link about the Xenomorph Queen. I definitely would like an icon piece. I'm also looking for something that's different... perhaps something intense. or even a derpy art piece. (I can't express my words 😅) She's feisty, fearless, sneaky & a cornball. But with her alter ego.. she is no longer fearless, she is a scaredy cat. Here are some art pieces of Lilith! Let me know your prices! I think I'll pay using ZC, I do have items such as Z Crystals & Summons.

Example

Credit : Densunes Credit : CuddlyKanin Credit : Xenomorph
Collecting Wishing Stars! Buying for 15 / equiv
× 203 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
b u m p
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
Hi! It's really late but I made a simple gif of her for fun bc she looked silly :3! You don't have to pay me if you do not want to!

Simple Gif of Lilith

"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Order's Crest

Order's Crest

Summon Item

(: 0)

A crest that depicts the head of a snake. Holding it imbues the bearer with an innate sense to protect the earth. Using it will summon the Legendary Pokémon Zygarde.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!
ThunderWolf's AvatarThunderWolf
Here are some examples of my art: https://imgur.com/a/cH9mbaO If you are interested, do you have any gold statues (the summon item) you'd be willing to pay with in part?
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ

QUOTE originally posted by Identity V

Hi! It's really late but I made a simple gif of her for fun bc she looked silly :3! You don't have to pay me if you do not want to!

Simple Gif of Lilith

It’s so cute!! I love it! Sending 🖤

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderWolf

Here are some examples of my art: https://imgur.com/a/cH9mbaO If you are interested, do you have any gold statues (the summon item) you'd be willing to pay with in part?
I really like this one! The face is silly! I don’t have any statue summons at the moment, I do have other summons I can part with.
In that case, would 200 ZC/equiv sound reasonable for an icon in that style?
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderWolf

In that case, would 200 ZC/equiv sound reasonable for an icon in that style?
I think I'll hold off right now for an icon. I'll keep it in mind!
Gotcha. If you need anything else, let me know.
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
I have tokens available, Click Small colored are 100 zc, large colored are 200 zc with other items and mixed payments accepted.
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
@bananalizard Those are awesome! But I'm not looking for that type of art right now 🖤 Update :I added one more example of my Salazzle! more of her face

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page