PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wolfie & Squishy's Trading Cave

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa

QUOTE originally posted by Tala-chan

@Rhylexa, I'd like to offer this bab if you still need one! (you can offer if the price isn't good for you) I also have these babies UFT if you're interested ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Buríal

@Rhylexa Hi! I saw you're trying for a melan dex, and I have this Inferial UFT for 3kZC, but willing to haggle a bit on the price. Glad you had a much needed break!
Prices are fine with me ^^ I'll add you both to the list, thank you both!
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Update: -Finished Alolan Meowth hunt still 6 shinies and 5 albinos left over -Got myself another melan out of it so Melan Alolan Persian is now available to dex -For now I don't have a hunt planned, I'm just going to try to catch up again with all the new dexes I've missed out on! I've been reworking my S/A living dex in hidden fields. Shiny is almost done so I'm hoping to fly through that to make them visible again. I also plan on editing my shop post! I decided instead of having a tab dedicated to coupons, the coupons will be in the tab they correspond with. I hope it makes it easier to look at/find the coupons you can use if you've reached that far. ^^ My idea is to have them in a hide box on the top of the tab
xXMattXx's AvatarxXMattXx
Hi Rhylexa! I have 30 small water gems, could I possibly trade those for 13 steel and the rest for flying gems? (:
  • Collecting GS Balls!
  • Feed me!
  • Goats
22/250 to resume!
Current saved chain: 246
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +57,434,649
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
These people have helped me more than I could ever repay.
Jemmydeodger
Illiaddrone
Purplepleb
Invisible's AvatarInvisible
Hello again, Rhylexa! I was curious whether you'd be interested in 1 more Melan Aero, to have the Mega covered. Username: Invisible I'm interested in: 1.75K ZC I will give you: Other: Thank you as always, and if you're all good on it, that's all good by me! :]
Check out our joint-shop: Colorburst Trinkets
Griseous Orb

Griseous Orb

Summon Item

(: 0)

An orb that doesn't seem to belong. It casts the reflection of its viewer with distorted properties. Using it seems to call upon the power of the Legendary Pokémon Giratina.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 82%
Calm nature
Score: 21046
Badge Credit (LycanKai)
Zenøn's AvatarZenøn
hello Rhylexa!! Username: Zenon I'm interested in: Your 14x Firium Z fragments I will give you: 2 Ghostium Zs Other: if possible you can convert the fragments into 2 crystals for easier trading? if not then it's okay!! thank you!!
Avatar icon from one of Nijisanji EN's Ike Eveland's streams! =w=
Invisible's AvatarInvisible
Back again, Rhylexa :p Seems I've got an Albino you need. Username: Invisible I'm interested in: 48 ZC + 2 Groundium Z I will give you: + 2 Flyinium Z Other: Ty!
Bossa's AvatarBossa
Hey Rhylexa, can I swap for your normal Z crystal? I can offer a fairy, dragon, grass, flying, dark, or bug crystal. <3
queenweiss's Avatarqueenweiss
Username: queenweiss I'm interested in: 2 rock z’s, 1.2k zc, 40zc, 80zc (1,320zc total) I will give you: 2 poison z’s Other: I saw kitsunari on your needed shiny and albino list so if you don’t need the evos that’s okay! Otherwise thank you!
Pfp made by Sherrie <3
21/500 Thunder Fangs Collected
Will buy for 100k credits/100 gp/20 zc
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa

QUOTE originally posted by queenweiss

Username: queenweiss I'm interested in: 2 rock z’s, 1.2k zc, 40zc, 80zc (1,320zc total) I will give you: 2 poison z’s Other: I saw kitsunari on your needed shiny and albino list so if you don’t need the evos that’s okay! Otherwise thank you!
Sadly I already have the albino one, but I can take the shiny one right away with the crystals! I'll set it up and put the Litleo one the list ^^
LOaDEDDice's AvatarLOaDEDDice
@Rhylexa Username: LOaDEDDice I'm interested in: swapping 40 small water gems for 18 small fighting gems and 22 small normal gems.

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page