PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mystery Egg At The Lab

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

MikoFerret's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikoFerret
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
With the lab changing soon, I thought it might be cool to have one egg a mystery egg. It could be anything! Common, fakemon, legendary etc. Maybe have a fee to buy the mystery egg. I think it would be cool!
Avatar is my Disney Dreamlight Valley character.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
arceus.pngb+.png
As interesting as this sound i have to say no support both variants, exclusives and legendary eggs is something not meant to be gotten from the lap, the first two you can only get from breeding and the other one is only meant to be gotten from summons. If we could get legendary eggs from the lab what would be the point of spending credits, GP & ZC in the trade forums for summons when most of that currency would be spent towards buying lap reloaders from the market or other players on here and it would be the same with GP in the lab to buy lab reloaders.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Okay, I understand. It was just a random thought. I just like surprises! I will stick with wonder trades for that!
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
arceus.pngc.png
Ehh, no support. I'd like to argue that every time you refresh the lab it is a suprise to what eggs you'd get next (also, ditto eggs do spawn in the lab. But it's super super rare) I have some other points as well 1.I don't really feel the need for "suprise" eggs either, as every egg is techncially a suprise egg if it's not in your dex. Imo, the suprise part becomes unneded after a certain point in your journey 2.The lab is supposed to be a free way of getting new eggs quickly without using the shelter, so having to pay to get an egg defeats the "free" part of the lab. 3.Adding legends, variants, and exclusives to the list of lab eggs will not only make those eggs less rare, but also technically defeats the purpose of getting them in the ways you're supposed to (which is only getting legend eggs from summons, buying the exclusive egg from the tournament shop, and breeding a non regional with a regional mon) of course you can get lucky in the shelter and find those sorts of eggs already, but someone still had to put in the effort of getting the egg, hatching it, and breeding the pokemon to get more of their eggs, and they're most likely only released to the shelter so they can adopt their own eggs as to not use more daycare passes
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
waffel's Avatarwaffel
ultra.pnge.png
It does sound interesting, but no support. It would affect the market. If you could make chances of hatching a Legendary and Variant or anything really very small it could be better I think there could be an egg you can buy really expensively that will hatch into a random Pokemon and has a big boost in being a S/A/M 🤷🏻

display

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

TR

Score: 0

credit

most code by me; TR by LyanKai; Avatar

QUOTE originally posted by slicky

It does sound interesting, but no support. It would affect the market. If you could make chances of hatching a Legendary and Variant or anything really very small it could be better I think there could be an egg you can buy really expensively that will hatch into a random Pokemon and has a big boost in being a S/A/M 🤷🏻
Yes! This is what I meant. Like it would not be easy. A very rare chance. I just like randomness. I see now that it is not a good idea and I wish I had not posted it.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page