PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

𓆩✧𓆪 Custom Pokefusions + Cheap Adopts 𓆩✧𓆪

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345

Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
No new big adopts but these small ones - Baby blueberry piplup - looking for about 350zc Mini doodle - Rabbit Dipplin/Applin for 250zc ^^ (i'll be doing these often so keep a look out!)
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x154 / 500 credits
lesbeowulf's Avatarlesbeowulf
*eyes* I am interested in snagging some of your adopts if possible!! I'd like the Rockruff × Carbink, Glaceon × Milotic and the Slow-Witted Cancer Glaceon, which should total to $22 usd if I am correct!
hi! }
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
O:!! Hello :D Sure! I'll dm you the images and i'll work on the glaceon now! Thank you! Edit; thank you for ordering! Cancer Zodiac Glaceon!
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Apologies for not posting as often...i'm still sick and i'm not getting better :/ Trying my best to recover but...seems like it'll take longer >_< So...just a smol "im still alive" bump xD
DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie
I dunno where the Scorpio Jolteon falls but if available for pre-claim/claim I could do the full 1k ZC. Id offer USD but dont have any rn :<
Sketchling
  • Hiya!
  • Sketch(y)ling Links
  • Credits!
Call me Sketch/Sketchling {He/Him} Friendly to new and old members! If you ever need anything just ask! <3
Code @Altered <3 PFP @ Flandere
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
thats fine! I can do that for you :) I'll start working on it now, could you send the 500zc first? :33
DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

thats fine! I can do that for you :) I'll start working on it now, could you send the 500zc first? :33
will do :3
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Thank you!! Here you go :3

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page