PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

F2U TEMPLATES ♡

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

starfruits's Avatarstarfruits
Welcome to my F2U templates! 🍁 Hi! These are my freebie templates, but they are rather simple so they are fairly easy to code yourself. However, I still require crediting along all my templates because I did put work into them... So uh. Here are my rules, I guess.NEVER remove my credits, whether it be a code or simply typed. ❖ Not everything on all my templates is mine, be aware and keep the credit as is. ❖ I normally update templates when I have time, and currently I have literally no amazingness in BBcode, so I won't be doing any commissions yet (unless you are willing to pay [10 gp/equiv]) ❖ You can edit colors and other simple things to your liking, just don't change everything. ❖ If you have a question or you are uncertain of something, PLEASE send a PM or a comment in this forum! ❖ If you want to learn how to do BBcode, I highly recommend using this guide by Meus for beginners! It's really helpful, and once you read about it thoroughly, it's easier to make your own codes! And that's it for the rules! Keep scrolling to check out all the templates I have! :) Shiba Inu GIF by Mellowkun Code by Skittea
profile pic by me!
Dreamy Shaymin
Dreams are new and magical.
I made a lil template, it's very simple and easy to code :) It's multipurpose so feel free to edit, but of course, with credit. NEVER REMOVE MY CREDIT CODE! You can MOVE IT AROUND as long as it is visible. What this template includes: - Tabs - Pokémon icons - Pokémon spotlights - Goals - More!

Contents

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Contents

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Contents

Code

100 / 100 Shaymin
created by skittea/starfruits, sprites by Pokéfarm.
bump! will code when i hv time.
bump :)
Yuloooooo's AvatarYuloooooo
Higha im gunna use this thanks for making it
bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page