PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Number of Pokemon Types

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

amnesia's Avataramnesia
So, a suggestion of mine that I've been thinking for a while, is knowing how many Pokemon you have by their types. Instead of counting one by one and making a checklist for the number of amount of ghost types you have and so forth. This can be good for people who are wanting to grow their farms. For example, a newbie only has their first field given which is where all types are okay with. If they're decideding on what field to buy so majority of one specific type of pokemon can be transfered to that field, but lets say they don't know which pokemon type they have the most out of, and they get lost by counting the specific types. So, if we were to have a little information box, or some sort (whichever you would like to display this as) on our private fields or in the Farm News, saying how many pokemon we have in each category it would be nice, instead of buying a field where you only have 5 fighting pokemon in, while you found out you have more physic types. I hope I explained this well enough for you to understand. Thank you. ^-^
Avatar Sprite & creds to Pkparaiso.
Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope
No thank you. No support. For a newbie, you can just count them. For someone else who isnt' a newbie, just plain stupid and useless.
  • Trades
  • Links
  • Credits
Check out MY SHOP AND SERVICES(including hunts)!! 🍵Trading CS pets and items for PFQ. SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR CURRENCIES!!!
Karezi's AvatarKarezi
No support, if you really only have one field, you have a maximum of 40 pokemon in it,you could move them into rows or groups by their typing. Even if you have more than one field, you could move them around and huddle them up in the various fields. It's not that hard to do so.

Summons I'm Collecting!

× 34 /120 × 3 /120 × 40 /150
Avatar is official art by Mihoyo
Adding on to Karezi's comment, we have the option of Mass-Moving Pokémon between fields and Align to Grid option to see the Pokémon we have in a field in the drop-down menu. They're two useful tools for organizing fields. So no support here either.
Current Fighting Gem Hunt Progress:
Fighting Gem 334/1000
Check out my journal if you want. And buy stuff at my shop so I can have a bowl of ramen! Image edit by myself. Image base from Pokémon Shuffle.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Declining for reasons already stated.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page