PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moonsy Mindscape

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Moonsy's AvatarMoonsy

Moonsy Mindscape

Yes hello my name is Moonsy (well it would be Moons but Cele happened and now here we are). I plan to use this place to throw either a bunch of scripts I actively use for the game or fun little facts about the Discord bot, or whatever comes on my mind that I think of sharing! I'll try to keep it organised.

Note for Mods

It's really hard to pick which one of you is my favorite, you're all awesome.

Special Overlays

Here's a little CSS script and images I made that you can use to add an overlay to Shiny/Albino/Melan Pokémon in your party or summary pages. You should be able to just throw it in QoL CSS settings, but I use Stylus to organise my scripts.

Code

#partybox > .party.wide [data-pid]::before, #summary_col1 > .party [data-pid]::before, #tradeview [data-pid]::before { top: 0; right: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; border-radius: 5px; content: ''; pointer-events: none; background-size: cover; background-position: center center; } #partybox > .party.wide [data-pid]:has(img[title='[SHINY]'])::before, #summary_col1 > .party [data-pid]:has(img[title='[SHINY]'])::before, #tradeview [data-pid]:has(img[title='[SHINY]'])::before { background-image: url('https://pokefarm.com/upload/:JcF-/overlays/shiny.png'); } #partybox > .party.wide [data-pid]:has(img[title='[ALBINO]'])::before, #summary_col1 > .party [data-pid]:has(img[title='[ALBINO]'])::before, #tradeview [data-pid]:has(img[title='[ALBINO]'])::before { background-image: url('https://pokefarm.com/upload/:JcF-/overlays/albino.png'); } #partybox > .party.wide [data-pid]:has(img[title='[MELANISTIC]'])::before, #summary_col1 > .party [data-pid]:has(img[title='[MELANISTIC]'])::before, #tradeview [data-pid]:has(img[title='[MELANISTIC]'])::before { background-image: url('https://pokefarm.com/upload/:JcF-/overlays/melan.png'); }
You can easily change the URL for each image to something of your own, mine were made by using Shazi's emotes available on the PFQ Discord Server, placing them where I thought wouldn't get in the way and lowing opacity to not be too "in your face" type of thing. I think it works out pretty well!
Moonsy's AvatarMoonsy
Small update: added updated code to support today's new showcase feature!
Moonsy's AvatarMoonsy
I suppoooooooose I should uh.. use this place more. Okay, here are findings: - Current hunt (for TR): Minccino What am I going for? I don't know, but y'know, melans are nice. - Post-TR hunt: Lunupine. Just... so cute. - Future? Valenoir. 100%. Aaaand... this ones going to be painful, but: Uxie. We go big on this one, that melan sprite is just so good. There are many ways to play PFQ and as someone who's been out of the loop since Ruby/Sapphire, it's really fun to just come across something on the site and go "oh that's cute" and now I want 15 of them. Also funnily enough, Minccino and Uxie both have purple albinos, and I found a friend who really likes those, so... two birds one stone.
Moonsy's AvatarMoonsy
Today we have few Tampermonkey scripts (Moonsy's QoL if you will).

Shelter Budget Script

In the shelter page, the budget is an extra click away, and I've seen it mentioned a couple of times that going back and forth or doing the maths is a little frustrating. I'm a developer, I make the computer do the things for me, so you can grab the script here. You may notice a flicker or a little delay before the budget loads, that's quite normal due to how data refreshes on that page. UPDATE (10/05/2024): flicker is now gone by moving it to it's own little header. Also added a breakdown of actions done today, this will only work reliably if the script is added before any actions are done in the day, but it shouldn't break if it's added later.

Lab Reload Check

This might be useful for some of you hunters. Add your list of desired egg names at the top of the script and the reload buttons will be hidden if your desired egg was found in the list. You can find that script here. You may edit the pokemonToCheckFor variable but anything else, please contact me first.

⚠️ Distribution of these scripts must only be done by linking to this post, thank you! ⚠️️

Moonsy's AvatarMoonsy

Rank Rewards Calculator

Are you too lazy to do maths? Me too! Script: here.
Moonsy's AvatarMoonsy

Wishforge Calculator

... I'm still too lazy to do maths. This one has a couple settings you can play around with depending on desired behavior:
  • Line 16 will toggle between showing Gem x Total (y left) and Gem x left.
  • Line 18 will toggle resizing the table when used in combination with QoL's Smaller Badge List.
Script: here.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page