PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

per aspera ad astra

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Juice's AvatarJuice
per aspera ad astra
Welcome to the Hound Court! This is mostly a collection of useless statistics and information that I want to keep track of, but you're more than welcome to subscribe. If you do, I would appreciate a message letting me know! per aspera ad astra through hardship to the stars
F2U code by Gumshoe Background edited by Gumshoe
- Houndour Avatar by Dachsbuns - Used with Permission -
Juice's AvatarJuice
Introduction
Basic Information Name: Juice Age: 26 (Birthday is November 17th) Location: East Coast of the United States Preferred Pronouns: She/Her Favorites Pokemon: Houndour/Houndoom, Growlithe/Arcanine, Poochyena/Mightyena, and Vulpix/Ninetales Music: Twenty One Pilots, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Halsey, Bad Omens, Morgan Wallen, Luke Combs, Rise Against, The Score, Sleep Token Video Games: Uncharted Series, Spyro the Dragon, Elden Ring, Bloodborne, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Tomb Raider, Baldur's Gate 3 Books: A Court of Thorns and Roses, The Shadowhunter Chronicles, Red Rising, House of Earth and Blood, Nevernight Series, The Inheritance Cycle, Throne of Glass Miscellaneous - My favorite nature is Timid, followed closely by Bashful - I love playing Dungeons and Dragons! My favorite class to play is a rogue and my favorite race to play is some variant of elf. I am still a bit new, and have yet to DM a campaign/session myself, but I'm always down to talk about D&D
Drawn by gezeïchnet
]
Juice's AvatarJuice
Hound Characters
  • Home
  • Velara
  • Kaius
  • Vastare
Here is the collection of art that I have for my three Hound inspired characters. Information is old and honestly hasn't been touched in years, but I'd hate to see any of the artwork get lost.
Drawn by Continuum
Basic Information
Velara is a female hound, colored much darker than her kin, with horns that spiral upwards to sharp points. Her chest piece is in the shape of a crescent moon. She is of an unknown age and birth right having merely birthed into existance before time was recorded. She is tall
Measures at 4'5 at the top of the head - Nearly 5'2 at the tip of the horns
and somewhat stocky
Weighing rougly 80 pounds at any given time
for a Houndoom. Velara's typing is unlike any other hound - Shadow and Star Fire. Shadows almost always seem to collect at her feet and center chest piece, flecked with what appears to be small, sparkling stars. Her natural ability is Dark Aura
Increases attack power of Dark moves
and her main moveset contains the following: shadow fire, spacial rend, dark pulse, and spirit shackle.
Personality
Known to be aloof, distant, and not entirely sociable. Always seems to have a resting grump face regardless of if she is happy or angry. Not normally seen with other pokemon besides Kaius (her lighthearted "twin" of sorts) but will fiercely protect those she deems worthy. Velara has a deep love for anything representing darkness - Stars, the moon, shadows, coldness, and quiet.
Background
To be filled in when I'm not so tired.

Contest Artwork

The following hideboxes will be rather image heavy!

Necr0mancer

Kyrie

xailabris

gezeichnet

Kaffoum

lurantis

Is It Necessary

MissingStar

Babble

Calypso

Delphinus

Wolfink

Bones

Fox

Paravoina

JoltztheJolteon

videogaem

Cloasi

CatEnergetic

Amberstar

Furry Creations

Kelsium

PeanutsButter

Fyrena

Delta1413

CaramelKittee

Mochellez

ShinyShinx

The Fire Baron

Naerie

Feeble

PokayPie

Is It Necessary

Cloasi

DragonShifter

CatEnergetic

Artwork

The following hideboxes will be image heavy!

RyuokoWolf

DuchessLunaire

Hajime Hinata

Hajime Hinata / Baylard

Miasaurus

Featuring my friend Myde's character Rowan!

Kaffoum

SaintNevermore

Kase

Xemin

Kodiayak

Zan

Cape Bedlam

Temporal

euradym

Continuum

Mucka33

Dachsbuns

----

Drawn by gezeichnet
Basic Information
Kaius is a male hound, built starkingly different from any of his kind, being a light cream colored compared to a normal gray hue. His soft accent features are slightly darker than the rest of his body. His horns are shaped in tall sharp points, reminiscent of a stags antlers. Kaius' chest piece is that of a sun. His current age is unknown
Though is is slightly younger than Velara - by how much is uncertain
to man. Kaius is tall
measures at 4'5 tall at the top of the head - nearly 5'9 at the tips of the antlers
and fairly slim
weighs roughly 75 pounds at any given time
for a Houndoom. Kaius' typing is unique compared to other hounds - Light and Heavenly Fire. Faint waves of pink, orange, and gold smoke seem to emanate from his feet and center chest piece at all times, giving him an otherwordly glow. His natural ability is Pure Power
Doubles the attack stat
and his main moveset consists of the following: sacred fire, perish song, morning sun, and solar blade.
Personality
Rather friendly, forthecoming, and mischeivous. Has been known to make friends quickly and is loyal to a fault - As he is always stuck to Velara's side. Kaius is just an all around happy go lucky kind of hound. Though if anyone messes with those that he holds dear, punishment is quick and brutal. Has a deep connection to anything pure - Light, warmth, love, the sun, and laughter.
Background
To be filled in when I'm not so tired.

Contest Artwork

The following hideboxes will be very image heavy!

Necr0mancer

gezeichnet

lurantis

green dad

Kipcha

MissingStar

Babble

Yena Doe

Cryst

Paravoina

JoltztheJolteon

CatEnergetic

Kartal

Artwork

MagicSoda

gezeichnet

HybridYuki

Is It Necessary

Mucka33

-----

-

-----

-

-----

-

-----

-

-----

-
Drawn by Continuum
Basic Information
Vastare is a hound of unknown gender and age, having been buried deep in the earth for too long to have any recollection of their past. They still retain most of their Houndour features with only a few physical changes. For one, they are darker in color than most hounds, and more bone-like features are present due to decay. Vastare is of average height
measures 2'0 at the top of the head
and weighs considerably less
weighs roughly 18 pounds at any given time
than your standard hound as a result of death. In regards to typing, Vastare has only one major change that is different than the rest of their species - Fire and Decay. They retained their ability to produce fire though it is black and reeks of death. Vastare's ability is Cursed Body
May disable a move used on the pokemon
and their general moveset consists of the following: ancient power, curse, flamethrower, and night slash.
Personality
Too tired to write. Note to Self - Looks like they could kill you, but is actually a cinnamon roll.
Background
Another time perhaps?

Artwork

euradym

Spiritkitty666

Continuum

BLANK

asdfg

BLANK

asdfg
Juice's AvatarJuice
Miscellaneous Art
  • Home
  • Hound Art
  • Human Art
  • Other Art
This will probably be the messiest art post in the journal. I used to have several human OCs that I used for stories and/or roleplaying. I have negated a lot of the information that was used for RPing, since I don't do that as much anymore, but I want to keep the artwork around.

Hound Art

The following hide boxes will be very image heavy!

Mucka333

Meu

RyuokoWolf

SpoodleBug

Myde

Kase

DuchessLunaire

HybridYuki

xaandiir

Temporal

Preacher

Euradym

-

Well all of the art I had of the human characters I have are broken or no longer viable, so I guess I lost all of that... I'll get artwork of Shiloh someday, as she is was the most consistent character I had.

Miscellaneous Art

Ryuokowolf

Chanty

top.mailbox

HybridYuki

Myde

Juice's AvatarJuice
Pokefarm Statistics
  • General Stats
  • Hunt Stats
Join Date: September 12th, 2013. PF1 was sometime in April of 2013 Interactions: 12,866,983 Eggs Hatched: 125,464 Pokemon Evolved: 12,765 Shelter Adoptions: 96,517 Trades Sent: 16,460 Pokerus Host: 180 Scour Missions: 74,675 Five Day Online Chain: 630 Longest Pokeradar Chain: 32,070 (Houndour) Hound Hoard Count - 4,200+ total members - 25 melanistic hounds - 11 albino hounds - 260+ shiny hounds
Shiny Dex Count: 561 Albino Dex Count: 262 Melan Dex Count: 95 Saved Chains: - Vulpix x2,070 - Houndour [Orthrus] x4,235 - Growlithe [Hisuian Form] x460 - Nincada x3,805 - Houndour x32,080 - Charcadet x740 - Maschiff x2,500 - Amaura x4,975 - Smoliv x3,450 - Deinglitch x835
Juice's AvatarJuice
Display Case
  • Home
  • Hounds
  • Melans
  • Legends
  • Misc
Just a showcase of special pokemon!
Special hounds
Other melans here
Any other shiny or albino legends
Miscellaneous pokemon? Maybe shiny/albino variants or something.
Juice's AvatarJuice
Notes to Self
Quick links to useful forum posts. Credit to Suriya for the click list and Eltafez for the super convienent calculators. Suriya's Mass Click List of Doom Currency Conversion Tool Wishforge Calculator Clicks for Eggs Pokerus Tracker
Juice's AvatarJuice
In Memoriam
Will eventually make this a place to store the melans that have sacrificed themselves so I can have some delta points.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page