PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN 1/3 SLOTS] gaylie's Art, Customs and Adoptables Shop!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

gaylie's Avatargaylie
  • Main
  • Examples
  • Commission Prices
  • Commission Form
  • Adoptables
  • Terms and Conditions
Hello and welcome to my art shop! I will draw any Pokemon and any animal, and happily design you a custom character, too! My specialty is in feral creatures, but I can draw anthro as well.

Examples

Sketches

Sketch Flatcolored Fullbody, 1000 ZC

Flat Colored

Flatcolored Fullbody, 2000 ZC
Chibi Flatcolored Fullbody, 1500 ZC

Shaded

Shaded Fullbody, 2500 ZC
Shaded Fullbody 2500 ZC

Background

Shaded Fullbody with Background, 5000 ZC
3 Shaded Fullbodies with Background, 10000 ZC

Character Designs

Lined Character Design, 3 Views + Special Detail Display, 5000 ZC
Lined Character Design, 1 View + 2 Special Detail Displays, 3500 ZC
Sketched Character Design, 1 View 1500 ZC

Prices

Exchange rate is 1 = 5 = 5000

General Art Commissions

Rendering →
Body Sections ↓
Sketch Flatcolored Sketch Lined Flatcolored Lined Shaded
Bust 200 300 500 1000 1500
Halfbody 300 500 1000 1500 2000
Fullbody 500 1000 1500 2000 2500
Price is calculated per character.
A detailed/scene background costs as much as one fullbody character.

Chibi/Simplified Art Commissions

Rendering →
Body Sections ↓
Sketch Flatcolored Sketch Lined Flatcolored Shaded
Halfbody 200 300 500 1000 1500
Fullbody 300 500 1000 1500 2000

Custom Character Designs

Rendering →
Views ↓
Flatcolored Sketch Flatcolored Lined
One Side View (Base Price) 1500 2500
Additional View (i.e. Back View, Front View, Left and Right View, Hiding a limb; amount added per View) +500 +1000
Special Detail Displays (i.e. Pawpads, Tongue, etc.) +200 +500

Commission Form

Please comment or PM me the following form to commission:

Character Artwork

Character/s: [Link to reference sheet/s] Chibi/Simplified: [Yes if you want the characters to be chibi, no if you don't. Note that some baby-ish looking characters may always resemble a more chibi-esque design, unless specifically noted otherwise.] Background: [Description of scene, or N/A if none] Body sections: [i.e. bust, halfbody, fullbody] Rendering: [i.e. sketch, flat-colored, fully rendered] Other notes: [Want a specific image ratio? Need it done by a specific date? Have any extra notes on the characters or art piece? Wanna add a color pallette or mood board? Anything is welcome to be added here.] Preferred form of contact: [Available: On-Site PM, Discord, E-Mail] E-Mail address: [Required for artwork delivery. May be PMed seperately.]

Character Designs/Customs

Views: [i.e. base view only, left and right view, left right and front view, etc.] Rendering: [i.e. sketch, flat-colored, fully rendered] Species: [Can be any animal, pokemon, hybrids, mythical beings, etc.] Characteristics: [i.e. cute, cool, angry, grumpy, wise. Can be left up to me.] Colors: [Can be a specific palette, some vague colors like pink or green, warm or cold colors, etc. Can also be left up to me.] Further design instructions: [You can give me a highly detailed description, or leave it completely up to me, or anything inbetween.] Toyhouse: [Optionally you can give me your Toyhouse username, so I can transfer the character to you once done. Alternatively you can add them yourself and credit my Toyhouse username gaylie.] Preferred form of contact: [Available: On-Site PM, Discord, E-Mail] E-Mail address: [Required for artwork delivery. May be PMed seperately.]

Adoptables

Sentret Fusions - 1000 each Walking Wake x Quilava - 1000 Lapras x Spinda - 500

Process

• Client comments with or PMs me the commission form.
  • When accepted, Client will be informed of the price as well as the required down-payment.
  • After down-payment has been received, I will start working on the piece. Completion may take from several days to several months.
  • The client will be updated with a sketch, at which point the client may approve the sketch or ask for changes. After approval, I will continue to finish the piece. More updates may be requested at any time, but rushing me is not tolerated.
  • After completion, the client will be sent a thumbnail of the finished piece and the rest of the payment will be requested.
  • After the full payment has been received, the client will be sent the piece in full resolution.

Terms and Conditions

• I will reserve the right to decline any commission for any reason.
  • The client pays 50% (rounded down) before I start working on the commission and the remaining amount after it's been completed.
  • No refunds may be requested by the client once the drawing process has been started. You may cancel the commission, and I may refund part of the initial down-payment depending on how far I got in the drawing.
  • A clean and unshaded reference sheet is required for non-character-design commissions. A fullbody sheet is preferred and required for fullbody commissions, but for halfbody or below commissions, a reference sheet showing a similar amount of the body is permitted.
  • To confirm the reading of these Terms and Conditions, please tell me about your favorite dinosaur in your commission form :3
  • The commissioned art piece may not be used for profit, unless otherwise discussed. This includes using it in parts or full for NFTs, to be sold merchendise, or any other way you might make money off my artwort. Personal use of the commissioned art piece is allowed. This includes using it for profile pictures, banners, personal prints and more. When displaying my art online, please make sure to add credit.
  • Commissioned art pieces may not be used to train AI models under any circumstances.
  • Watermarks may never be removed, unless otherwise discussed. The only exception is during cropping. In cases where the watermark gets lost due to cropping, credit has to be given in another way.
  • I request that you do not edit my artwork, but if you do, please indicate the edit when sharing and ideally include the original. This is to prevent confusion and potentially accusations of the type of art I create.
  • If the commissioned piece is a character design, credit must be given on profiles and similar of said character. You do not need to credit me every time art of the character is shared, however.
  • You are free to edit commissioned character designs any way you please. I request that you do not edit my original artwork, but you're free to edit aspects of the design itself as you please. This includes, but is not limited to, color, gender, species, markings, features, and more.
  • Designs may not be sold for more than initial worth plus worth of additional art.
  • Once the payment is completed, commissioned character designs may be used in any way you please (in accordance of rest of TOS). I will not police the usage of the character designs you've purchased and the art you create or receive of them in any way.
  • Main
  • Pokémon
  • Credit
Lv. 100 — +547,299
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Lv. 100 — +571,849
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Art by gaylie Profile Picture by gaylie Code by gaylie
gaylie's Avatargaylie
bump! added some sketch adoptables, too!
Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan
Your art is beautiful, do you take usd by chance? Or just pfq currency?

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : @ 50zc/equ I collect mareeps Please send me more floofs Current hunt :
gaylie's Avatargaylie

QUOTE originally posted by Mareepthan

thank you! I generally prefer PFQ currency, but I can take some via Paypal, too :3 (in Euro in my case, since thats also easier to math, 1,50€ = 100ZC, but paypal converts USD to euro anyway lol)
Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan

QUOTE originally posted by gaylie

thank you! I generally prefer PFQ currency, but I can take some via Paypal, too :3 (in Euro in my case, since thats also easier to math, 1,50€ = 100ZC, but paypal converts USD to euro anyway lol)
Cool! Can I dm you with details :3
gaylie's Avatargaylie

Cool! Can I dm you with details :3
yea absolutely :3! please do!
gaylie's Avatargaylie
bump :3!
krusifiied's Avatarkrusifiied
Character/s: himmmm Chibi/Simplified: nopeee Background: maybe something like how you had this Body sections: halfbody Rendering: flat-colored Other notes: citrus is an eccentric character thats super wild and ... coo coo! i would love for him to have a super energetic or crazy pose ^_^! i will also be paying in ZC Preferred form of contact: on-site PM E-Mail address: sending privately ^_^
pup 7TEEN nonbinary girlflux
creds
image drawn by me, emoticons from caterpie carrd
gaylie's Avatargaylie
bump! new batch of adoptables added :3
gaylie's Avatargaylie
bump!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page