PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make the "free click" from people will all private fields be 6 c

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

TheRPGNerd's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTheRPGNerd
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Literally only asking about this because I try to equal or more everyones clicks towards me, so often I'll have this one person who has no pokemon in their party, all fields set to private, and thus I'll never be able to fully click them back. Downsides: this COULD potentially make mass clicking easier I guess? Upsides: IDK, this is entirely a personal gripe so it probably doesnt bother as many people like it does me. Alternatively, have the "free click" button claim as many clicks as that person has given you, minus the number youve already given them. IE: If they clicked you 6 times, and you only clicked them once, the "free click" button would count for 5 clicks. IDK, again, VERY personal gripe, and probably isnt as big of a deal to others as it is to me. I very much admit this is petty.
My profile picture was made by @CinderTobGlow on twitter, as a gift. [Pronouns are they/them.] Obsessed with mystery dungeon.
type race signature by Kieri
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
master.pnge.png
No support, sorry. It would give you daycare eggs with no need to click for them. Also, I would say that I honestly don't see this as a big enough problem to warrant a solution, but you've already acknowledged that yourself. Could you more clearly state the pros and cons you would imagine this would have? [Sorry if I'm being rude ^^;]
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
TheRPGNerd's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTheRPGNerd
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lil' Merp

No support, sorry. It would give you daycare eggs with no need to click for them. Also, I would say that I honestly don't see this as a big enough problem to warrant a solution, but you've already acknowledged that yourself. Could you more clearly state the pros and cons you would imagine this would have? [Sorry if I'm being rude ^^;]
Like i said, it basically gives me someone in my clickbacks that i cant fully reciprocate. which wastes a bit of time where ill go to check if they have pokemon i can click when most of the time they dont. also, i wouldnt see it as a big issue if it gave you daycare eggs, as it wouldnt be that common of an occurance, and youd usually not get that many clicks, if its implemented as only giving you enough to match what theyve sent you. not many people have all fields set to private, so the chances of abusing that are lower. clicking them without them having clicked you would also do absolutely nothing, as theres no clicks to return. as for cons, i guess this could encourage more people to set their fields to private, but i dont really get the appeal of that myself. i could see it maybe being a bit harder on the site, maybe a similar process to the "water/harvest all" buttons in the berry garden, but i think that would be the main issue. i dont see anyone with their fields like that massclicking people though. i guess an alternative fix could just be removing people youve given all the clicks you can to from the page, and id be happy with that as well, but i figured this would be more beneficial to both parties.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page