PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DOING FULLBODIES FOR 500GP/EQUIV!! ☆ 3/3, CLOSED

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Mabosstiff's AvatarMabosstiff
hello!! could you draw this guy for 100zc? i can choose someone else if needed ^^
Neph-25-he/it
ToastyGhost's AvatarToastyGhost
@Mabosstiff, yea, that's fine!! accepted, thankyou :3

tori | she/he/any

silly goob :D
art shop!journal!credits

credits

code: RAINB0W forum icon: my oc sunday by Silver Raven!! signature pagedoll: Silver Raven!! (again xd) divider: animatedglittergraphics-n-more on tumblr!
commission finished for @Mabosstiff!!

mori

all slots open again!!
bump :3
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
could i get a fullbody of this guy for 100zc? if it's too complicated i can pick someone else!
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky
Mabosstiff's AvatarMabosstiff
hi!! i love the art of Mori you did so I'm coming back with another order now that I have more currency :o) would this fella be okay for 500gp?
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
Hello! Can you do one fullbody of her for 500gp?
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT: i will be out of house on the 12 to the 16th of february, so i will only have my phone and will not be able to do art!! therefore, you may have to wait a couple days if i don't get them finished before i go ;u;" sorry for the inconvenience, but all commissions will get done at some point!! :3 @StarFragments, accepted, thankyou!! @Mabosstiff, thankyou so much!! accepted :3 @Elizadesu, yep, accepted!! with that, the slots are full!! will be locking thread soon! thankyou so much all!! ^_^ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- commission for @StarFragments is done!!

:3

commission for @Mabosstiff is done!!

^_^

shop is back open, accepting orders!! @Elizadesu, your art will be finished sometime tonight :D
bump x3c

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page