PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DOING FULLBODIES FOR 500GP/EQUIV!! ☆ 3/3, CLOSED

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

ToastyGhost's AvatarToastyGhost
yep that's right.. you heard me.. i need money & since i'm sporadically active.. i can't be bothered to code the 3RD ART SHOP so i'm just making fullbodies for 500gp/equiv :D PRICE: 500gp/500k cr/100zc !! THIS WILL NEVER BE RAISED !!

RULES

- pfq rules apply! - i might struggle with mechs/REALLY complicated characters etc so keep that in mind when ordering :3 - don't rush me!! i'm a very tired person n it will be done in a week at most!! (if your order won't be able to be completed i will notify you :D ) - I DO NOT ACCEPT UPFRONT PAYMENT!! - MY ART IS FREE TO BE USED ANYWHERE AFTER COMPLETION AS LONG AS YOU GIVE CREDIT!! you can credit me as: my pfq profile (ToastyGhost) preferred HERE my discord (@itztoastyghost) preferred on ANY OTHER WEBSITE my toyhouse (ToastyGhost) if you're uploading to th use this :3

HOW IT WORKS

1. when your art is done, i will send the finished image WITH WATERMARK for preview!! 2. you then send payment!! 3. when i have recieved payment, i will send you the unwatermarked image!! (i send my art with transparent backgrounds so pls ask if you want the art with the white background!)
HOW TO ORDER: literally just send your character ref/image and tell me which payment type you'll be using!! :3

EXAMPLES

^ this last artwork is fairly old, i'm better now xD these artworks are for personal use only!! (also don't worry about the little white dots, i rushed the transparent backgrounds slightly xd.. your commission will come with a clean transparent background!!)
SLOTS (there's just gonna be 3 for now but i might open more in the future!!): 1. Elizadesu 2. crxwbxy 3. crxwbxy thankyou 4 looking around/ordering!! (this thread will be locked when the slots r full)

tori | she/he/any

silly goob :D
art shop!journal!credits

credits

code: RAINB0W forum icon: my oc sunday by Silver Raven!! signature pagedoll: Silver Raven!! (again xd) divider: animatedglittergraphics-n-more on tumblr!
DizzyDoggy's AvatarDizzyDoggy
hello!! i love love love your art and i hope youre open!!! if not im super sorry ;w; do you think you'd be able to make them into an anthro form? (basically just on two legs w/ more humanoid proportions yk how it is lol) if not, that's totally fine and i can choose another character!! no pressure at all ^^ also i'll be paying in gp! tysm <3
╔══════════════════════════════╗
max / rowan ☆ any prns
icon by AvacadoTM !
╚══════════════════════════════╝
@DizzyDoggy hiii!! tysm, and yes i'm open xd i'm pretty sure i can do that, yea!! you're accepted :3 you can expect to recieve the art in about 1-3 days based on what's currently going on for me!!
comm finished for @DizzyDoggy!!

bee

for DizzyDoggy's use only!
all slots are open once more!!
buuuump :D
bump !!
hii ! could you possibly draw my guy bannar ?? if not, that's fine ! i'll be paying in gp ! thank you :)
pfp by the lovely dachsbuns !
@strwb3rrytsukii, yea, sure thing!! you're accepted :3
commission for @strwb3rrytsukii is finished!!

bannar

all slots now open!!
bump !!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page