PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Potential sound queue for rus

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

APDS's AvatarAPDS
Pretty simple. After reading the small patch notes regarding adding a sound queue in the fishing hut, would it be too farfetched to have a sound queue for when you get Pokerus? I myself have missed a few minutes of my Rus because I tend to do other things in the background or leave my computer to do something irl. A sound queue would help me (And a lot of other people if they have this problem) know when they get rus if they are doing something else and can't pay complete attention to Pokefarm when hunting rus. Like the fishing hut, the sound effect could be entirely optional for the player so they don't hear it if they are paying attention.
Hi
Score: 0
eekoh472's Avatareekoh472
I believe they had added this not too long ago that if you get Rus you got a notification for it. So as long as you have your sound on you'll get the notification tune
|
APDS's AvatarAPDS

QUOTE originally posted by eekoh472

I believe they had added this not too long ago that if you get Rus you got a notification for it. So as long as you have your sound on you'll get the notification tune
True but don't all notifications have the same sound effect? I was thinking one specifically for Rus. Distinct from the regular sound.
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
YES! Full support!! I see so many people miss Rus by accident and be disappointed and sad about it. Also, sometimes I get so sucked into my tasks that other things fade away. I already forget to hatch eggs when they're ready, so someone like me missing Rus is a very easy thing to do. So a auditory cue would probably help a lot!
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
APDS's AvatarAPDS
Just realized its been a month, so here is a bump incase someone new has an opinion they would like to share.
APDS's AvatarAPDS
I have completely forgotten to bump this, so here you go I guess
APDS's AvatarAPDS
Been a week, any more thoughts to add onto this? Also count this as the week's bump.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page