PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Snow Belle's Shoppe [Open]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori
Sure thing! Adding you in now! ^^
Hi, PokeNerd! Summons, shinies, albinos, and gems UFT in my shop!
MultiFuchsy's AvatarMultiFuchsy
May I get a huntspot for a box box too? For zc like usual
Plural System MultiFuchsy
you can call us by Fuchsys or Fluff or Charly, we use nearly every pronoun except it
Discord: Felina Fuchs/felinamultifuchsy ©
avatar is drawn by me, Button is made by me, using a heavily modified heart gold sprite and an official Marshadow sprite, Button is for my and Numbers use
I collect serious
and only serious Pokémon, if you give me a non serious Pokémon I give it to someone who collects it, if I request anything that's not serious it's probably that something went wrong or I am building a breeding pair
Pokémon race: 0 Summons, Melans, Shinies and Albinos in our shop
Added you in, Fuchsy! <3
Good evening, everyone. I just wanted to let you know I am going to close my shop for a day or two. My husband found my kitty passed away, and I just need some time to grieve. My Boo Boo was a mere 4 years old, and we aren't sure what caused him to pass. It's taking a pretty deep toll on our family right now, and I am just not in the mindset to put effort into PFQ at this moment. I will still be on every so often to do scours, but aside from that, I will probably not be active on here, just for a day or two. Thank you for understanding, and I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of your day/night.
Hi everyone! Thank you for your patience and understanding. I am still not feeling very well, but I am in a better mindset to devote more time to pfq now. That being said, my activity will be a little less active for a while tomorrow because we are celebrating my son's 11th birthday :). That aside, I wanted to say I really appreciate all of you!
Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
Hello, i am sorry to hear about your kitty :c may kitty rest in peace. Can i request a gem hunt of 10 large steel gems for gp? No rush of course, at your own pace
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,871,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"
Thank you, Karnstein! I miss my baby, but I'm glad he isn't in pain anymore. I'll add you in. I'll start it as soon as I finish this infernal Scatterbug hunt :D. I'm doing a custom hunt for someone, and it's a doozy so far! lol. I'm hoping to finish Scatter prior to TR, so crossing my fingers.
Raemond's AvatarRaemond
Hi there! I'm here to ask about one of the green penguins in your first field Edit: I've just seen about your little kitty and I'm so sorry for your loss
Hello there! The penguins are indeed for sale. The prices are listed in the hide box under the "Shiny Stock" tabs of my Specials for sale tab on the first post :)
Hey there I would like to order 3 box box slots if that is ok for ZC ?

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page