PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Notifications for Summon Item Dex Completion

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

With the new update rolling out, there’s a lot of talk about newer users not knowing how to do certain aspects of the game. I have only been playing actively for about three months (total, not consecutively), and until 3 weeks ago, I didn’t understand how to do summons and opened wayyy too many boxes before I figured out I had to unlock them from dex. The task list didn’t explain it very well to me, and it’s very low on the list for new players. The summon page itself is pretty well buried in the farm section too. I think it should work like the Wishforge, you get the option to notify yourself about when the next summon can be unlocked. When you have the dex or the legendary to unlock something, it would say “You have enough progress to unlock the next summon.” I’m a casual player who dexes without that much thought, I kept finding myself looking at the page seeing if I had done enough yet, like “Oh is this enough? Did this push it over the edge? Can I finally get the guy yet?” It was annoying! If these are toggled as “on” by default, then this would allow players to understand how summoning works a lot quicker. Even assuming the tutorial gives a decent explanation, a tutorial tells a lot! And people are bound to forget. The only negative I can see from this is that people would get annoyed at the notifs but, like I said, these should be toggles. Maybe instead of being on by default they should be explained as options in the tutorial and the player could click to get notified in advance.
PFP by myself. moi-même. atashi. etc. I was in the Haçienda and this girl said to me, 'Are you New Ordering yet?' like it was some sort of flippin' disease. As if you come down with New Order. -Gillian Gilbert
bunp.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page