PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nerf the Gold Poke 40000 voucher

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Camstar's AvatarCamstar
master.pnge+.png
Suggestion Title:Nerf the Gold Poke 40k voucher Suggestion Summary:change the pricing to some other price as at the moment it has caused people to not accept gp as a payment option and this is very bad for new players as newer players have gp as there main source of currency and if there currency is being offswayed purely because they don't pay money in the game or have just started i think that is unfair and if this were to stay in think about buffing the gp intake fromo contests fab friday and ect Positive points:Allowing new players to have a better trading experience and actually progress in the game as trading is a massive part of this game. Allowing for free to play people progress as most never even dream of getting 6.4k zc so it would seem unfair Negative points:Making it harder for people who pay money to actually get gold poke. people who have bought these already can keep them stashed i can't think of to many negative reasons. Reason For Consideration:My reason for consideration is that almost 80% of the time i see new farmers paying for items in the cost of gold poke as its there easiest obtained resource but now to the disbalance of the prices it is way less valuable at the rate of 1zc-6.5gp-5kcredits this could make new farmer quit the game due to the pay to win aspect and the site could slowly lose traction of new farmers. as it is, it is very hard to actually start on this game as a new player
dark.png:0
Woah!! This farmer hatched two melan in Type Race!
This farmer got at least 10 albino in Type Race!
This farmer got 3000+ points in Type Race!
This farmer got at least 10 shinies in Type Race!
Profile art done by Cledànio:There art shop
abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
I think it's too early to tell if this is needed. I've looked through a lot of trade threads since the new year and I haven't seen anyone declining GP because it's been devalued. That's not say it hasn't happened, cause based on your post it sounds like you've seen it, but it doesn't seem to be a widespread issue as of yet. And in addition to that almost every (if not every) ratio I've seen used has still been the normal 1:5:5k one. I know I saw some people in the original announcement thread saying that the new vouchers would devalue GP, but I'm not so convinced of that. There are multiple items whose market value is higher than the cost of buying the biggest bulk option (SLEs and egg passes for example) cause it's a lot of ZC to give up at once. The new 40k voucher costs significantly more ZC, so I doubt we'll see it bought often enough that it'll affect the ratio. But who knows, only time will tell, so while it's definitely something that should be monitered, I don't think it needs to be changed at this time.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
Looking back onto this, I do see that it is significantly harder to trade GP for ZC, and I've seen some trade threads even offer more than the standard rate of 5 GP; 1 ZC to exchange for ZC. (Ranges between 5-6 GP for 1 ZC or so I've seen) Maybe this is just me, as I do understand that ZC is a premium currency for the site, and GP is obtained through means of site play so it would be considered less. TLDR; I'm not entirely sure it needs a full rework, but maybe just a tiny nerf to hopefully be balanced. I'm glad it's a way to earn more GP for your Zophan, but it does seem to be slightly discouraging the exchanges of GP for ZC of the users over the trade forums. Hope I worded this correctly! I don't mean to sound rude or anything, just my personal touch upon this ^_^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
This could be anecdotal on my part, but recently, I've just been finding it more difficult in general to sell things for ZC, so it may be that there's a ZC shortage (or people are just saving theirs) right now. I'd be interested to know if Niet tracks purchases of items like the vouchers to know how often it's been bought/how much it might be affecting the current prices.
Camstar's AvatarCamstar
master.pnge+.png
i agree with both there is indeed a shortage in zc and also gold poke is increasing saldy both good and bad

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page