PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Truly Lost - RP (setup)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123

It’s not open yet I’m waiting for two more people
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*
RoseradeTea's AvatarRoseradeTea
Username: RoseradeTea Characters Name: Luna Species: Shiny Eevee Pronouns: She/Her Description: She’s a young and pretty nervous Eevee who wears a light green collar with droopy ears, before the disaster she lived in a tree with her mother and loved to take walks with her and look at nature Other: Her mother used to have a trainer before Luna was born, the trainer abandoned her to live in the forest. The collar Luna has is from her mother who stole it from a trainers store.
Pfp made by the amazing Silver Raven
Luna is accepted Also Read galaxies description (Maybe related *nudge*)
Bump
Bump
Bump
I’m back
Username: XXautumngamezzXX Characters Name: Mint Species: Hisiuan Decidueye Pronouns:she/her Description: Mint is a very easily angered pokemon. Her trust is very hard to gain, and she is very loyal if she trusts you. Other:She is located here
Lv. 100 — +4,979,774
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Pfp Drawn by me. Its CC aka the one and only Carrot cake. (Most ppl know him as crying child tho) Also i am garbage at QoL so don't expect an amazing siganture
Mobyhayashi's AvatarMobyhayashi
Username: Mobyhayashi Characters Name: Sapphire Species: Shiny Glaceon Pronouns: She/ her Description: Sapphire takes the form of a shiny Glaceon with lighter fur colour than usual Glaceon. She is always on edge and would do anything to protect a loved one, as she doesn't want the repeat of her parents fate happen to some one she loves. Other: Sapphire was born as an eevee in the city. Both her parents were lost to trainers who captured them, and Sapphire never saw them again. She saw her parents get captured by the trainer and from then on became distrusting of humans. After encountering an ice stone that fell from a passing trainer acidentally, Sapphire evolved into a Glaceon. She seeked refuge in an alleyway after the destruction started.
Accepted, Accepted I will make the proper rp now

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page