PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Fusions/Customs based on songs!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345

Wanted to draw more often but I get art block quite easily. So I though why not make fusions/customs out of songs you guys give me! I'll most likely not use the underlying message of the song but just the theme and the lyrics! Please do note I might take a while considering I have an awful attetion span and horrid sleep schedule. You can use these as characters and what not. All i ask is you please credit me! Payment is not forced nor do I even mind if you don't pay!

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; 0
Lilieth's AvatarLilieth
ooo fun stuff.... help how much would u want for the art i am confused since u didn't list them,
-Lily-|-She/her-|-silly art 4 s/a/d-
credit
Bg from genshin F2U code by Gumshoe divider by King-lulu-deer on DA Icon by me :>

QUOTE originally posted by Lilieth

ooo fun stuff.... help how much would u want for the art i am confused since u didn't list them,
I'm not charging for this! All of it is free :D
Lilieth's AvatarLilieth
ahh really?.... oooh this seems intresting let me pick a song real quick this one is a Pixars song hehehh
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Sounds awesome here’s a song no I won’t go - brick +mortar thanks for the chance ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Lilieth

ahh really?.... oooh this seems intresting let me pick a song real quick this one is a Pixars song hehehh
Hello! I just finished it! It’s a skitty/milotic fusion The whole steal the show thing reminded me of the gorgeous milotic and the relaxing vibe gave off Skitty energy to me! you may use with proper credit!
krusifiied's Avatarkrusifiied
pup 7TEEN nonbinary girlflux
creds
image drawn by me, emoticons from caterpie carrd

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Sounds awesome here’s a song no I won’t go - brick +mortar thanks for the chance ^^
Hello! I finished the drawing but the double posting thing kept me from giving you it! I made a Ghastly/Haunter fusion that’s inverted colours! Thinking of ghosts when I heard this for some reason Also @krusifiied I’ll start on it when I can!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
This is such an interesting idea! I'd love to see your interpretation of "Lady Hear Me Tonight" (Modjo), and I'd be happy to tip! No worries if not though, but Thank you very much! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
fursecution's Avatarfursecution
What a wonderful idea! I've been super into the movie/musical Journey to Bethlehem so why not The Ultimate Deception if you can make anything fit?
Leo • He/Him • 24
click my brother and SIL if you have the time :)
echeDom
KeiVermillion
Journal Free Fields/Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W on PFQ Forum Icon @0EdgyFox0 on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth on PFQ Divider @profiledecor on DA Trade Sent! Stamp @BananaLizard on PFQ Type Race Banner @BlackBlood1872

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page