PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sol's Sunkissed Pavilion- S/A, Free/PWYW Dexing, E/V+ More!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

solarys's Avatarsolarys
SHOP STATUS: added PWYW dexing, temporarily closed summons, updated s/a stock
  • shop intro
  • free fields+ pwyw e/v
  • summons
  • RESERVED
  • specials
Welcome in! My name is Solarys, or Sol if you'd like!! A few of my personal rules for trading:
-all PFQ rules apply! -i reserve the right to refuse any offers for any reason. -please subscribe to the thread if you're making any offers!! i will not be hunting anyone down. -please be specific in what you are offering and what you would like in return :O -you have 48 hours to claim your trades once i send them out. should you wait beyond 48 hours, your offer becomes forfeited and the contents of the offer will be rescinded and reopened to anyone. -not too picky on this one but please use clickable links i beg

Free Fields + PWYW E/V Fields

As of current, I have two PWYW E/V fields. This may very well change in the future, but for now, each is located near the front of my fields. There are exclusives, variants, and Pokewalker mons available at the moment. There is no minimum price, but please be reasonable :O My free fields are perpetually open. I own a few release fields at the end of my fields; these are constantly cycling, so you'll have to act quickly because I do release often. There is also no limit on any of these particular fields, but please use clickable links!

reserved

nothing to see here yet!!

Summons UFS (CLOSED ATM)

primarily looking for currency, and I will accept currency of any kind!! GP is preferred, but you can mix currencies if needed. I may also be willing to trade for other items, gems, or pokemon. Looking for around marketplace value. Standard exchange rate of 1 : 5 : 5,000 .

Current Inventory:

EMPTY actually lol im so sorry this section of the shop is closed for now!!

reserved

[reserved]

SECRET SECRET SECRET

shhh this isnt here yet you saw nothing

Specials (S/A/M/Deltas)

cyndaquil

current stock: cyndaquil!! sorted by berry pref, looking primarily for offers in GP or ZC. also willing to swap for shinies/albinos of the same EHP (5,120)!! please provide a URL if you want a specific mon!! :O if a pokemon's platform does not match coriander's here, then it has been taken!!

shiny

80,000 /80 /16

albino

120,000 /120 /24

twins!!

not entirely sure what these go for, just be fair. not willing to separate them, each set must go together!!

misc.

current stock!! price for these are in the pokemon's name.
nothing to see here yet!
nothing here yet!
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Profile Picture @pokemon company
Score: 0
solarys's Avatarsolarys
Free/PWYW DEXING updates: added shiny mega seviper q, blood moon ursaluna, dipplin
  • dexing rules
  • s/a
  • megas/totems/paradox
  • regulars/formes
  • eggdexing
okay dexing time!! some rules!!
-all non-specials are free to dex!! this includes regular e/v. specials and eggdexes are PWYW to dex!! no minimum price, just whatever you think works best :O -do not change the pokemon's held item unless indicated (i.e., rotom plugs) -you are allowed to name the pokemon if it does not already have a name. otherwise, please don't change their names!! -you are allowed to add notes in the pokemon's description if you'd like!! -please return dexes within TEN MINUTES of accepting trades.

S/A/M/D

Shiny

Albino

Melan

Special E/V

Megas/Totems/Paradoxes

Canon Megas

PFQ Megas

Totems

Paradox

Regulars/Generally difficult to obtain Evos

Formes

Eggdexing (SECTION UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

pairs available

under construction!! come back sometime soon!!

regular

regular pairs

e/v pairs

monogender pairs

special pairs

nothing to see here yet!
nothing here yet!
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Profile Picture @pokemon company
solarys's Avatarsolarys
aaand we are officially open!!
solarys's Avatarsolarys
quick and important shop update!! just added a dexing section, and working on adding eggdexing next!! also temporarily closed the summons section and updated S/A sale stock :O
solarys's Avatarsolarys
update!! bloodmoon ursaluna, dipplin, and shiny mega seviper q are now available for dexing!!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page