PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tavi's Snowy Tavern ❄️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

TaviDoodles's AvatarTaviDoodles
  • Introduction ❄️
  • About Me ❄️
  • Hunts ❄️
  • To Do List ❄️
  • Progress ❄️
  • Specials ❄️
  • Collections ❄️
  • Pokesona ❄️
This tab has a scenario as an introduction to my journal. It's rather lengthy. If you wish to read it, then scroll down. If not, feel free to head to the About Me tab, and welcome to my journal!! I hope you enjoy your stay. <3 .・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. The wind howled through the barren trees, carrying with it a biting cold that seemed to seep into every layer of clothing. The landscape was a vast expanse of snow-covered fields, with no signs of life in sight. As you trudged through the knee-deep snow, your breath formed frosty clouds in the air, and the chill seemed to gnaw at your bones. What were you doing out so late in the first place? Hunting for the rare Ice Feathers? What about the Elusive Iceroot Carrot? Ice Stones? Never-Melt Ice? snow Jewels? Icium Fragments? Whatever you were doing, you clearly lost track of time since you remember leaving several hours before dusk. Just when you thought you couldn't endure the cold any longer, you stumbled upon a peculiar sight. In the distance, nestled amidst the snow-covered pines, a warm glow emanated from what appeared to be a tavern. Its wooden exterior was quaint, adorned with icicles that sparkled like diamonds in the moonlight. The tavern seemed out of place, standing alone in the desolate wilderness. As you approached, the inviting scent of burning wood and something delicious wafted through the crisp air. Pushing open the creaking door, you were greeted by a rush of warmth that enveloped you like a comforting embrace. The interior was cozy, with wooden beams and a crackling fireplace that cast dancing shadows on the walls. As you glance around the massive gathering room, you find a grandfather clock stationed to your right. You see it's almost midnight. But, there was nobody in sight. Nobody except for a lone figure standing close to the fire. She seemed to be the owner of this secluded tavern judging by her simple attire. Whoever she may be, she seems to be a fusion of an abnormally coloured purple Sylveon and a shiny Furret. Upon hearing the front doors open and close, the female would stir to life and turn around to greet you with a warm smile. "Welcome, stranger!" she would exclaim in a friendly tone. "You look like you've been through the cold for a while. Please, come take a seat here by the fireplace. I'll get you some hot cocoa to help you warm up faster. You are more than welcome to stay as long as you would like!" .・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。.
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. Howdy! Please call me Tavi, Tav, or T. You can refer to me as Alyssa too if you'd like, as that's my pokesona's name! Preferred pronouns are She/They , but I've been called "he" before so I don't really mind. I'm an adult. My gender is Demigirl, and I'm pan-demi. If you haven't known yet, I'm an artist-- specifically a furry artist, but I'm trying to get used to drawing humans and other creatures. I've been drawing in general for about eight years, but I touched the digital art world around six years ago. ✭・❄・✫ If I'm not drawing, I'm probably playing video games. Some of my current video games that I enjoy playing are Apex Legends, Lethal Company, Slime Ranchers 2, Baldur's Gate 3, Roblox, Hogwarts Legacy(love the game, hate the creator), The Sims 4, Fall Guys, Fortnite, Guild Wars 2, Planet Zoo, and modded Minecraft. ✭・❄・✫ I have a good amount of interests and fandoms that I'm in. My main ones are Furries, MLP: FiM, Pokemon, HP, Saw Series, and Marvel. God I am OBSESSED with Marvel haha.. specifically a villain who is an adopted younger brother and likes to wear green and golden horns a lot.. :) My favourite typings are , , and ! ✭・❄・✫ I have many favourite pokemon, but my top three are Sylveon, Furret, and Chein-Pao. My favourite animal is a snow leopard, so believe me when I said I was SCREAMING that we finally have some snow leopard representation in pokemon :D ✭・❄・✫ I LOVE buying pokemon card booster boxes. My bank dies a little every time I buy one, but gosh it's so such a thrill to open them and see what I get. My most expensive card I've ever pulled as of right now is: Cynthia & Caitlin (Full Art) - SM - Cosmic Eclipse (Ultra Rare) Ungraded ~93USD // PSA10 ~233USD I'm currently hunting for: Chien-Pao ex - SV02: Paldea Evolved (Special Illustration Holo) My precious legendary snow leopard child..
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. There are a lot of S/A/M hunts that I wish to do. And I mean a LOT. There's a lot of pokemon that I adore. I'll do my best to list them off in boxes to avoid making this tab longer than it needs to be. I will list my current hunt and next three hunts out of boxes, but I will keep the rest in their respected region containers. ✭・❄・✫ Current S/A/M Hunt: Fuecoco/Crocalor/Skeledirge Goal: 5 melans 509/8/3/0 Sentret/Furret/Mega Furret (ON HOLD/SAVED) Goal: 5 melans 2,703/44/16/0 .・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. Next three S/A/M hunts: ✭・❄・✫ Glimmet/Glimmora Breeding Pair?: Unobtained ✭・❄・✫ Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales Breeding Pair?: Unobtained ✭・❄・✫ Rowlet/Dartrix/Decidueye Breeding Pair?: Unobtained .・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. Other S/A/M hunts I wish to do:

Kanto S/A/M Hunts

Johto S/A/M Hunts

Hoenn S/A/M Hunts

Sinnoh S/A/M Hunts

Unova S/A/M Hunts

Kalos S/A/M Hunts

Alola S/A/M Hunts

^^More minior info in lists^^

Galar S/A/M Hunts

Paldea S/A/M Hunts

Hisui S/A/M Hunts

Exclusives S/A/M Hunts

.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. This is just a to-do list for myself. This tab will be updated the most. Things listed will be in to exact order; just to be completed at any moment. Nothing will be removed from this list, only crossed out when completed. ✭・❄・✫ 1. Reach Arceus 2. Complete Pokedex 3. Hatch a Melanistic Pokemon 4. Get the Star Shelter Pass 5. Start up Trade Shop 6. Start up Art Shop 7. Complete Minior Collection 8. Complete Flabébé Collection 9. Complete Vivillon Collection
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. This tab just holds my progress on Arceus as well as legendary summons I'll need for future hunts. Will be updated pretty often. Arceus Progress:
Pokedex - 950/1637
EggDex - 420/696
✭・❄・✫ Summon Progress:
× 5 / 50
× 3 / 50
× 14 / 50
× 8 / 50
× 2 / 50
× 6 / 50
× 8 / 50
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. This is where I'll post links to all the special pokemon I obtain, like my starter, important pokemon, first s/a/m specials in each hunt I do, etc. ✭・❄・✫ My Starter baby: Special Mega Sillies: First Specials hatched: Sentret/Furret Hunt no melan yet :(
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. My collections that I hope to complete. If I get any melanistics from completing these collections I'd be shocked, but they aren't required for the collection. ✭・❄・✫ MINIOR
Regular Minior
Red Core
Orange Core
Yellow Core
Green Core
Blue Core
Indigo Core
Violet Core
x x x x x x x
Shiny Minior
Red Core
Orange Core
Yellow Core
Green Core
Blue Core
Indigo Core
Violet Core
x x x x x x x
Albino Minior
Red Core
Orange Core
Yellow Core
Green Core
Blue Core
Indigo Core
Violet Core
x x x x x x x
✭・❄・✫ EEVEELUTIONS
Regular Eeveelutions
Shiny Eeveelutions
x x x x x x x x x
Regular Eeveelutions
x x x x x x x x x
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. Meet my pokemon sona: Alyssa! She's a purple/cyan Sylveon and Furret fusion! I love her so, so very much. Picture below is drawn by me. I don't roleplay anymore, so she doesn't have a normal pokemon form. Although I could make one, but I'm not that good with drawing quadruped animals. Maybe someday. ✭・❄・✫ She's a huge sweetheart, and loves to collect crystals to either hoard or make sculptures.

Other art pieces of her

All pieces of art are made by me unless stated otherwise.
Header img from mai-cakes Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon

Tavi | She/They | 21 | Artist

Sylveon, Furret, and Chein-Pao fanatic.
Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @TaviDoodles on Pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @TaviDoodles on Pokefarm
Type Race Score: 0
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. FINALLY MADE THE JOURNAL!! WOOT WOOT!! Been meaning to get this done for a while :') work got the best of me but here we are!! I'll do my best to remember to give updates as often as I can <3 .・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。.
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. I'm on Fire this Type Race!! Guess I'll be starting my Fuecoco hunt a little earlier than I expected. Sorry Sentret, but I'll get back to you some other time :') .・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。.
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. Although I got a late start to the race, I got my first special from it! Here's to many more :3 .・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。.
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. Three more cuties!! .・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。.
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. YESSSSSS THE RUINOUS QUARTET ARE FINALLY HERE!!! Chein-Pao my beloved I'm coming for you!!! .・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。.
.・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。. Had to take a bit of a hiatus, apologies. Had some personal issues, but it's all been taken care of!! Now we back in business :> .・。.・゜✭・❄・✫・゜・。.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page