PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scientific PFQ game (This is an elaborate reference)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

ArmadaInvaded's AvatarArmadaInvaded
Woah so I just found out that users are allowed to make journals (thank you JDdonut) (that might not be your name but I think it is) (I hope). I know the rules say to mainly stay on the topic of PFQ but I may go off on tangents because I just think writing things with no filter is funny to look back on. So, uh, today,, I opened 40 boxes consecutively, got a ton of summons, etc etc etc. Resorting my fields while using references to categorize, both in name and by owner. For anyone curious, my confusing system is to first check a Pokémon to see if it's mine or someone elses. If it is a 'cool' person (an artist/manager/someone who has a game I like in their about me), I will put it in a box. If not, everything gets streamlined to the second phase of sorting. I go through things to see whether I want to keep them or not. If not, I'll release them, but hold more powerful 'mons to the WT system. I feel like a villian narrating my scheme on how to stop the villian right now. Then, I seperate the kept pokemon from mine to other people's. I release all legends- except for those who can form change. As soon as I get two of a legend, you can bet there'll be a legend in the shelter for someone to scoop up! My master plan is to eventually make all of the pokemon that do not belong to me, belong to me! I will be accomplishing this by finding eggs in the lab or breeding them, and then leveling up that 'mon if needed. Finally, once all the storting is done, I'll have a small box/few boxes meant for evolving only. I'll relase asap after an evolution..,. But yeah I'm not following that exact order right now so. It, Will, Just. Work. Out?? Kind of hoping no one sees this because I sound a bit crazy but I hope someone does see this and get a laugh out of my incoherency. But it's a journal. Yeah, it's a journal, NOT a diary.
I am going to tell a story with the custom descriptions of the Pokémon in my boxes. Thank you to Yukiko Shi and your copious amount of Pumpkabooks which reminded me of the custom description feature (for some reason). Be on the lookout (or not) for stories, bad and good (mostly bad), real and fake, in the custom descriptions of my favorite Pokémon, joined together in specific, categorized boxes- or not, I haven't even finished sorting yet.
Fields (somewhat) sorted. Clear goals in mind. I'm finally writing in my Pokémon's custom descriptions. I'm not entirely sure if anyone else can see, but currently I have a field full of swirlix and six short parts!
Shopmaking Practice:[intro text]

Rules

1: All basic pfq rules apply.

Currency

I operate under 1=5=5k I also take gems, and silver & above treasures! (Update with more items)

Where To Find ...

Info on posts

Info on: Free Fields

I try to keep my free fields stocked with e/v 'mons, and 'mons that are either evolved or a rare species. If I find legends, mythicals, or prehistorics, they will be in the fields too.

Info on: Requests for s/a/d hunts

Anyone is welcome to request for me to hunt a certain 'mon, and they can request for it to be a certain delta type, or a shiny/albino hunt. I unfortunately cannot do melan hunts. Limits/rules are that you can only request one hunt at a time, I do hunts in the order of which they are posted, and if you request a hunt, you have to buy at least one of the 'mons I get from the hunt.

Info on: Various Items

As I progress through badges & the pokedex, different mega stones & higher treasures will become available. Just because I don't have something now doesn't mean I won't have it in a day, or a month. If there is an item you want and it is not on my list, you can ask and if I have an extra I may be able to sell it to you. However, I will not sell treasures higher than the levels that I am selling.
Shopmaking Practice: S/A/D
  • 1k ehp
  • 5k ehp
  • etc
Pokémon for sale...
Pokemon for sale...
Pokemon for sale...

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page