PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

adding transmogrification to the mega quest

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
Suggestion Title: changes to the mega evolution quest - adding transmogrification to it. Suggestion Summary: essentially just changing the wording and adding transmogrification to the total. for example, the "mega evolve 90 pokemon" quest would become "mega evolve or transmogrify 90 pokemon", and whenever you transmogrify, the total goes up. Positive points: - it makes an already tedious quest slightly less tedious, without completely breaking the balance, as right now we only have 14 16 paradox forms. - these two things are essentially the same mechanic, so i don't see why it shouldn't be included. - gives users more of a reason to transmogrify their pokemon. Negative points: - if more non-canon paradox forms are added, as this thread seems to imply, numbers may need to be adjusted (however that is an issue for the probably far future.) Reason For Consideration: please note that i do not have data volumes to test if transmogrifying already makes the total go up! even if it does, though, there's no text in the quest to indicate that it adds to the total. after comparing it with my progress on the quest and how many pokemon i have mega evolved myself, i can in fact confirm transmogrification doesn't add to the mega evolution quest total. i just think it would help make a quest that already takes a very long time take slightly less time. seeing as these two mechanics are essentially the same thing, i don't see why they shouldn't both count towards the total.
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
pecharunt's Avatarpecharunt
as WF progress counts mega evos and transmog as the same stat, i would like to see this change too! even if it isnt something compensated for prior evos, i would like future ones to count towards that task :]
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit
bump
bump
bump
meikorn's Avatarmeikorn
Support! Honestly see no reason not to do this and mega evolution and transmogrification is quite similar to mega evolution in the first place. The task is quite tedious and I don't think i'll ever get it done but this would make it somewhat less demanding.
🦇 she/her · my art lair · my journal · credits
avatar by type o negative gif made by me
🦇
casually collecting nightmare shrouds, buying 20zc/equiv each
91 / 1000 Nightmare Shrouds
feel free to send a trade!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
This will be added in Phase 4 of the 2024 plans.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page