PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Random Ramblings - Shiitakii

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

Shiitakii's AvatarShiitakii
i made a site skin!! i really like it i think its pretty <3 i havent done any extra ccs yet. ill get to it eventually
N/A

Lv. 100 — +2,191,277
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFairy
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
It/It's My Journal
4 / 1500
credits

credits

made a new forum avatar! its my pokesona :P
first special of TR! keeping track below vvv
albino twin sisters?? yes sally bb i love
got my 2nd melan!!! gonna sell it after TR ends officially
alright! TR and my shuckle hunt are officially over!! gonna do 2 seprate posts for them, tho. this ones gonna be about TR first off, 3rd place!! highest ive ever gotten for TR which is super cool. i, unfortunately, didnt reach my personal set goal of hitting 4k points, but i still beat my previous highest score by just under 600 points! i got 3878 points btw. I also was the one to design our trophy!! second day of TR smacked me with enougb inspo and motivation to make a design for it, and im super happy with it! it was my first time ever drawing a trophy or rendering any kind of metal, so i was extra relieved when it didnt look ugly khjhkhkh gonna put it in my about me here in a bit

the trophy :DD

onto my shucke hunt close off post! nothing too much to say, honestly. i got a whole bunch of specials, 2 melans, and got a special delta out of the one delta party i hatched. that special i gifted to a moot (friend? moot? i consider them a friend but idk how they feel about it khjhkhl) because it wasnt one of my collected types all in all, very happy with how it went. gonna sell my extra melan here in a little, make some good money. >:PP
doing a mini hunt for the tournament rn and got a shiny bb definitely planning to stick this for later. i think im on team normal in 6 months? 7? somewhere around that time oh also im not participating in the next TR. gonna try and focus on my pokedex and doing tourney stuff so i can get the fakemon done cuz i havent been doing that at all (i didnt know those counted towards arceus khjhkhj)
just finished editing the siganture code i commed from @neonyan a while ago. i have learned through this endeavor that coding is pain. and trying to condense your code in the perfect way to be able to do what you want, even with the @import cheat, makes me very not happy. its fine tho, my new sig is up, im probably gonna change it up as time passes. i hate character limits /lh also final thing i made the tr badge myself (with @Mirzam's help) and even though its pretty simple, i was able to code it to be easy to change and im very proud of my creation >:))
me when i dont play pokefarm for 2 days straight because splatoon 3 side order fr tho the dlc had (has) a death grip on my soul its so much fun and so pretty. gonna try to get back to at least doing my daily stuff here tho

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page