PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update Sprite Permission Thead

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Suggestion Title: Update the Sprite Permission Thread and Form Suggestion Summary: After glancing at the sprite permission thread and form, I couldn’t help but noticed how outdated both are as the last update mention Gen 7. For consistency sake, that should be updated to include Gen 9 and other specific variant of Pokemon. It should also add clarification on if it’s ok to use sprites that has been tweaked by staff (ie Unova). Positive points: -Might reduce the questions people may have about if a certain gen requires sprite permission -It will give the thread and form a much needed clean up. Negative points: I can’t honestly think of any besides the fact it could take time. Reason For Consideration: I just feel that it’s only fair to keep certain threads updated after so long. If things like the rules and Legibility requirements can be updated, don’t see why simply cleaning up the sprite permission thread and form can be any different. Excuse any mistakes I made in this thread. Typed all of this in mobile!
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy
I support this. I think that keeping it updated is a good idea and I can't really see why it hasn't been done already other than time and it slipping the mods' minds
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 0
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
I'll forward this thread to Shazi as they have a better overview of these things. Thank you for catching this!
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I will move this to under consideration for the time being, Niet is not awake and has been poked about changing the form itself. The thread however should be updated now. Please let me know if I missed anything! Moving to completed as the form has now also been updated!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page