PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Local goober named after a fish'es rambles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 789

Chiro's AvatarChiro
I have half a brain cell and the small amount of thought it produces is put in here I'm Koi :3 I do art sometimes and talk about my day nd stuffs i guess! Anyways-- here is a lil background info--- ~I am a minor (I am mature. Please do not treat me like a child.) ~ I really like dark humor-- probably too much ~ I like social commentary-- definitely lowers my outlook on society-- but it's pretty interesting and it makes me laugh at people's stupidity. ~I really enjoy things like FNaF and Welcome Home ~ Furry artist :3

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Character Storage: (I dont have Th, so my characters will be stored here till I make an account)

Chiro!! (My Fursona!)

^ Made by me! ^ Made by Daschbuns!! ^ Made by ShadeWingsArt! ^Made by Starfragments! ^Made by Lilieth!! ^Made by Tesoro! ^Made by Bamboo!! Made by Soju!! By Justsayhi!!

Sea-Salt!

^By me! ^ Made by LilypadLife!!!! Made by inkmonkun!!

Tbn scorbunnyxeevee (created by Lilieth)

^ Made by Lilieth!! ^Made by ShadeWingsArt! ^made by Sass

Pumpkin (made by 2Frosty paws on toyhouse)

Indigo

Taro!!

^by myself! ^By BluRay! ^By Aixle! ^By Orca!

Tbn Scorpion/Cat/Dragon :3

I'm very broke now because of my children XD
Chiro's AvatarChiro
My custom species!!! Aircats!!

Aircat example

(Art by me • Second Aircat owned by fluffybunny1221, with permission to display on this page :3)
(This is an open species, and you can create your own if you want ^^)

Species Info/rules

They can be any color EXCEPT neon/eye burning type of hues. They can't have stripes that real animals have such as zebra stripes or tiger stripes (feel free to ask about different markings/ patterns though!!)

Aircat Lore!

Aircats are the ghosts of cats. They tend to be free spirited lil floofs, doing whatever they want. They especially love makin people stub their toes <.< They aren't always dead cats, they may just be cats either wise enough to enter the spiritual realm
If you make your own, feel free to tell me, I'd love to see it!!
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Koi's Canine Army

Rock Pups!

Quirky Rockruff!

Chiro's AvatarChiro
OH MY An albino AND a shiny today!??! I actually jumped out of my seat lol
Chiro's AvatarChiro
:3 I've been working on my fursona's refsheet!! I still have to draw in his markings and stuff, but I just started coloring!

Chiro~

Not that anyone wanted to know, but I use Krita
Chiro's AvatarChiro
:] I did an icon of my gf's fursona
Chiro's AvatarChiro

My child hwdthfezjufbs@iudc s

Chiro's AvatarChiro
Gahbhhhcujdbvfe I hate flipaclip. It's nice and easy to use, but I hate the ads and the fact you can't see onion skins after the frame you're on? So dumb >:\
Chiro's AvatarChiro
3 of myself blinking at me in this thread is unsettling XD

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page