PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (setup)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 121314

Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
yes you are all accepted!

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Experimental commscredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dragon.png 1135
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
I personally think some kind of arrogance and/or ignorance would still have something to do with it....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
ArceusLord's AvatarArceusLord
beginner.png
Name: Mina Pronouns: She / Her Pokemon: Melan Iron Valiant named Lepia Appearance: She looks a lot like a Melanistic Iron Valiant, but she has long teal hair like her scythes and grey hands, but on the whole she's basically an Iron Valiant. Abilities: [Active - Quark Drive] Raises any stat of choice when hit by an Electric move, or on an Electric Terrain. [Passive - Daunt] Makes people feel fearful around her, more obedient [Passive - Swordsgirl] Has excellent swordsmanship and carries around two scythes - not her arms - with her at all times. [Active - Weak and Strong... Paradox] Can remove all weaknesses for one battle, but will make her more likely to go insane rage-mode and hit anyone she can that seems a threat. Personality: On the outside, ruthless, cold, demanding, but on the inside she hides secrets and a terrible past, seeking friendship but trusting no one, emotions strangely warped. She keeps her Pokeballs in a compartment of her sword handles, and no one can open them except for her. Her memory is photographic, her strategy impeccable, but her emotions and personality. She's... somehow two natures, quirky and hardy. She enjoys bitter food, but doesn't turn up her nose at sweet, either. Other: She has almost no humanoid feautures other than hands and hair.
master.pngc.png
Accepted, but a quick reminder... As One also took all your other Pokemon.
ArceusLord's AvatarArceusLord
beginner.png
Yeah, that's fine... all my others. There are just one pokeball in each handle, so I only have two.
ShinyEevee88's AvatarShinyEevee88
beginner.png
Name: Tempest Pronouns: She / Her Pokemon: Shiny Hoopa Unbound named Rema. Appearance: She has six golden floating arms, like Hoopa Unbound, and the rings contain "unbound" psychic power. Her hair is slightly Abilities: [Mischief - Active] She can steal anything from someone unnoticed. [Fly, Fly - Active] She uses her psychic power to boost her. [Shadow Space Rings - Passive] If anyone tries to take her golden rings, they are shocked and momentarily engulfed by shadows and strange hyperspace visions. [Unbound - Passive] Her power can be used at any time, and she has quite a large moveset. [Binding - Active] She can turn into her Hoopa Bound Form, her arms disappear and she has horns with a ring on it and she holds one ring. [Rebellious Spirit - Passive] She can alter her voice and entire personality to fit the situation. Personality: [Tempest] The precise definition of fast & furious. She's lightning fast and easily angered, hard to subdue, and will literally KICK SOMEONE'S SKULL BACK IN for revenge. She wprks with Rema to pull funny jokes, that surprisingly, don't anger people a lot, actually, they make them laugh.. It does have some pushy control-taking though. [Arlene] Tricksty and extremely hard to control in Unbound Form, but a little more mischievious but less powerful in Bound Form. Other: sorry
um
Please visit my shop Please feed the following:
Lv. 47 — 2,445 / 6,769
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
master.pngc.png
right, uhh, see, the thing with Xerneas is that it's a very strong legendary, very important and all. And... my character, the scientist Mercury, kinda has a connection with it, so could I ask if you choose something else? edit: yes, I feel ya. Um indeed.
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
I feel ya both, I was like "well this just took a weird turn."
ShinyEevee88's AvatarShinyEevee88
beginner.png
Oh, sorry, I can change it for sure...

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page