PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More field styles

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Swiftshot's AvatarSwiftshot
i think it would be nice if every type had 3 or 4 different styles of fields. The idea of having 2 different water fields makes sense, freshwater and sea water. Normal has savanah and open field. But fire has red open field? no volcanic area? no underground magma chamber? flying has a large treestump but no rows of branches for perching pokemon on? or just cloud backgrounds for pokemons whos poses are actively flying. i get that adding the newest gens should come first but with fields being so common for storing tons of 'mons a little creative diversity can really add some more flavor for those who take the care in displaying their 'mons
pecharunt's Avatarpecharunt
semi supported. there are some userscripts that replace the field background, but official options would be nice.
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit
Sooty's AvatarSooty
Support. I find it odd that despite the ??? field being probably the most used one, there's only one background for it. Some more variety for it would be lovely. Though I may be biased because the current one squicks me out a bit c': (I mean no offence to the artist, I just saw it as something I can't unsee now D:) It wouldn't even necessarily need to be whole scenic stuff if the art team are too busy, even some basic backgrounds/patterns would add some nice variety. Personally I'm imagining the PC Box backgrounds from the core series as an example. Not saying to use those specifically of course, but as an idea for more basic but still nice backgrounds, like bricks, or basic grass, or simple clouds.
Lv. 100 — +735,989
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
Niluna's AvatarNiluna
While suggestions like this have been approved before, it's probably not a bad idea to bring this up again. Considering it's been a while. Threads from "under consideration": 8 years ago, 4 years ago, 4 years ago as well
credits
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I will be moving this thread to 'under consideration' with this update. This suggestion is currently in the works. There is no ETA on when it will be launching as there is a single artist working on this project to ensure consistency in art style. But there is progress being made for this suggestion. Although the final product may not include the ideas mentioned in the initial post.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Alliepallie86's AvatarAlliepallie86
Along these same lines, I feel it would be appreciated if 'mons with 2 types could go into a field where both types can either be affected by the green heart 💚 or the broken heart 💔 instead of having to pick one type to be affected.
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by Alliepallie86

Along these same lines, I feel it would be appreciated if 'mons with 2 types could go into a field where both types can either be affected by the green heart 💚 or the broken heart 💔 instead of having to pick one type to be affected.
I don't think I quite get what you mean, I think that's already in place? It's why to get a max happiness Hisuian Zorua, you need to put it in a Dark field, because both Normal & Ghost (due to breaking the heart of the opposite type) will make it unhappy, despite the fact it is in the field of one of its types.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
i like this idea also i know my idea is pointless because arceus doesnt change but wheres that dang legend plate xdd
Go to my Clodsire sanctuary, go adopt one! they all need a home, why were they in shelter? those monsters! >:( Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
Data Volume: Iron Valiant

Data Volume: Iron Valiant

Data Volume

(: 0)

A mysterious container of data, apparently relating to... Kirlia?

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +1,238,013
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceGhost
Happiness 58%
Modest nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page