PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Merge duplicate prerequisite entries in Chain Summons

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

VoidDaddy's AvatarVoidDaddy
Suggestion Title: Merge duplicate prerequisite entries in Chain Summons Suggestion Summary: Three of the unlocks (Meloetta, Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf, and Regigigas) have the same prerequisite task, but are still individual entries. This in turns makes the readability lower. I have a form of dyslexia that makes repeated grids or patterns of information, very hard to read, so having more boxes than needed makes it harder to keep track of stuff. It is also inconsistent with the rest of the tabs, in which multiple unlocks are grouped together, rather than seperate. I understand that they are individual entries because of the name of the items, but they are named similarly enough that it shouldn't be an issue. Similar to how the Dex Unlocks show all of the unlocks together, rather than separate. For merging the names, a suggestion would be adding an '&' along with maybe an 's' plural indicator for the possessive ([Someone]'s) titles would work best, as one half of the names are the same. So for example: 'Fujin's & Raijin's Lamps' or 'Adamant & Lustrious Orb'. Here is a visual example of an edit I made to the Orbs. Positive points: - Clears up visual clutter to make the page smaller / saves space. - Increases readability, which helps those with information or reading comprehension issues. - Makes the formatting better in-keeping with the rest of the tabs. Negative points: - Makes the entries stick out in comparison to the rest of the page. - The title / name of the unlock may be confusing. Reason For Consideration: Just a simple quality of life update I felt like talking about since I struggle reading the page because all the boxes look the same, and the page is the biggest of all the Summons tabs.

✨ My Farm ✨

Heya! Just call me Void! I'm not online a lot as I'll usually be busy with drawing, gaming, or playing D&D 5e.
Score: 0
Bump!
Bump! (I almost forgot to do so earlier, heh)
Bump!
Sooty's AvatarSooty
Complete support, the way it's currently laid out is a bit unintuative and makes it seem like there's more work that needs to be done than there is. In the "Unlock: Dex" section, it's already organised so that simultaneous unlocks are grouped together, I see no reason why it shouldn't also bee like that for "Unlock: Chain" I really like your mockup, I think it's much more intuative than the current version!!
Lv. 100 — +731,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
Bump!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page