PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SkvaderInvader's Guide to Clicking!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

SkvaderInvader's Guide to Clicking!

I make an average of about 5,000-15,000 clicks a day! (sometimes 50k or more if I'm not busy that day!) :3c some days I'm busy, so I only make the bare minimum of 1,250 party clicks for the level 10 egg timer, and then I'll just passively hatch eggs for the rest of the day whenever I remember to do so! >u< I've noticed my friends telling me that I click really fast (even with just my mouse), and I thought maybe this guide would help explain things to others! I'm not one to gatekeep...hehe :3c I was recently asked about how I rack up so many IP in a day, so I wanted to make a guide on how I personally meet my daily goals! Please note that I'm not trying to cheat the system in any way... If I'm doing something wrong I really don't mean to, and I'd love some clarification! I'm just trying to take the strain off of my left hand, and save time by using my right hand as well, since I have a job. If I'm breaking the rules somehow I'll change the way I click, but as far as I'm aware this method is within reason. Without further ado, here we go! x)

Party Interactions

To make fast party clicks, I look to the top of the page where it says "X users online (Open 10), and I start when I click "(Open 10)"! By using my pinky finger, ring finger, middle finger, and index finger I'll press the 1-4 keys like so
"1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4" With time it can get really fast, especially if I have a fast-paced song to keep a rhythm going.
Every day when the server resets (At 6 PM CST during daylight savings for me :3) at my earliest convenience, I'll go open up online members' parties, and get to clicking! I don't really pay attention to their berry preferences, because I'm looking for speed here, not accuracy. It takes me about 5-10 minutes to get to 1,250 party interactions, depending on if I'm doing other things and how fast I'm going. Once I reach 1,250 party interactions and achieve the level 10 egg timer for the day, I'll go and click through my friends' fields! I also check in on whoever has Pokérus if I'm wanting it for myself, but typically I can hatch all of my available shelter adoption eggs without the help of lucky eggs or 'rus ^u^

Field clicking

This is where it gets a little crazy. Here are the things I have that help me optimize my click speed
  • AutoHotkey (AHK)
  • Any kind of mouse with a left/right click button
  • Friends/family that (typically) doesn't mind my incessant clicking LOL
  • Something to muffle the clicking if it's too much for you
  • AHK
  • Mouse
  • Extra notes
AutoHotkey (Often shortened to AHK) is a downloadable program that is used for a wide variety of different things. Some use it to make an autoclicker, others use it to bind keys to another setting. It's important that you know that it is against the rules to use autoclickers on Pokéfarm Q! I simply use AHK to bind the "Q," "W," "E," and "R" buttons to my left and right click, so field clicking works more similarly to party clicking!

Here's the specific code I use if you're interested.

^p::Suspend q:: { sendinput, {LButton} keywait, q } return w:: { sendinput, {RButton} keywait, w } return e:: { sendinput, {LButton} keywait, e } return r:: { sendinput, {RButton} keywait, r } return c:: { sendinput, {d} keywait, c } return

How it works

If the "Q," "W," "E," or "R" buttons are pressed while this code is active, they will send a signal to AHK to say "hey! press this button instead!" So to my knowledge, this isn't against Pokéfarm Q's rules, as it is a manual click. All I am doing is utilizing my left hand along with my right hand, which is clicking the ACTUAL left and right click buttons! The "C" button has been bound to "D," because it is just more comfortable for my hand. When switching to the next field my thumb sits at the "C" key rather than being scrunched up at the "D" key, while my pinky, ring, middle, and index fingers are all at "Q," "W," "E," and "R" respectively. CTRL + P enables and disables the code, so if you need to type you can press CTRL + P to turn it off, then when you're back to clicking you can turn it back on again!
My mouse is just a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 :7 I'm autistic, so the way my headset, mouse, and other computer accessories feel is very important to me. FORTUNATELY this has lead me to fall in love with a very cheap and affordable wireless mouse, but the downside is that it's very noisy! I personally enjoy the noise it makes, but others tend to get annoyed after a while, so something to muffle the sound would be great if it means saving your loved ones' sanity...LOL For me, I sit in a chair with an ottoman, and I have a blanket on me most times. I also have my laptop and mouse sitting on a board, so if I want to silence my clicking I put it between my blanket and my board. It works really well!
Prioritize yourself. If you are bored then stop clicking! If your arms or hands hurt then stop clicking! At the end of the day we're only here to have fun, so if you aren't enjoying clicking your life away then why do it?! >u< Take breaks every so often (every 15-30 minutes, or when PFQ tells you that you've made a lot of interactions) and do hand stretches! Get up, get food or water or go to the bathroom...I get very sidetracked when I play PFQ, and I often forget these things myself ^^" It's SOOO important, though!
"Q-W-E-R-Q-W-E-R-Q-W-E-R" This is essentially the same as party interactions! Just get into a rhythm and it'll become easy!
This was my intention when creating the code, to mimic interacting with other players' parties. This code should NOT be inputting extra clicks, as I have tested it offsite as well. As far as I know, this code just relabels "Q," "W," "E," and "R" as L/R/L/R click buttons. This is to prevent the coding from getting jammed up with too many left or right clicks at a time, because I had an issue with that in the beginning!

Summary

TL;DR I get 50k+ clicks with sheer will, and the power of autism...JK!!! >u< It's just a combination of a teensy bit of coding knowledge, patience, tweaking, and having the free time to click as much as I do! Also, I'll say this again, but I've read through the rules and to my understanding this does not count as macros, a bot, or auto-clicking. My computer is not accomplishing this without my input, it's just redirecting my key-clicking to another button so they register as clicks. If I'm wrong and this IS breaking the rules, I'd love clarification, and I suggest that the rules be more specific to prevent this from happening in the future.

Thank you for reading! I hope this has given you a bit of insight on how I personally play on PFQ, and maybe...it helps you, too!

(P.S.: I'll answer any questions anyone has, and if I'm done answering questions I'll update this message to say so!)

Visiting the love of my life 4 months ago!

Lucas / Archie / Rudy

• Trades
  • About Me!
  • Dreamies
I am more than happy to help others with trade evolutions for free! Just shoot me a PM. I don't bite!

Hi! I'm a 19 year old autistic nonbinary lesbian who LOVES Pokémon! I have trouble interacting with others in a social setting, so apologies in advance if I come off as awkward or overbearing! I just wanna be friendly and have fun!
×4 ×4 ×4 ×3 ×3 ×3 ×3 ×3 ×3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page